1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

information

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by boone3, Feb 28, 2010.

1. boone3

boone3 New Member

are there any chat rooms out there that you can get instant feed back about taxidermy questions

2. Manny

Manny New Member

Not that I know of...... but if you use the search, you will find everything you need for mounting a fish.

There is a lot of info, and you will also learn from some DVD's

Have fun, Manny

3. Jim L

Jim L New Member

isn't this website quick enough ???

4. Another I want it now!!

Look you want info now, buy the DVDs. Attend some shows, lots of them coming up soon. Or learn to use the search feature.

5. meopilite

meopilite New Member

MN
    lets post our phone numbers so we can call each other in the middle of the night and ask questions...lol

6. labwhisperer

labwhisperer New Member

Hey boone, I see you're fairly new. You'll have to tune out some of the smartguys on here. I want to salute Manny though! Polite, informative, kept to the point. It seems like some guys out there are in a popularity contest. Its like middleschool, for girls...

This website is informative and if you learn how to use it the information can be found rather quickly. Good luck on your fish boone!

7. Labwhisperer
    Did you notice his 6 other posts in two days?? He was asking questions and apparently not getting his answers fast enough and thus this post. If he is not patient enough to wait for some answers then he should look for a different form of instruction.

8. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

yeah i think he asked the same question about what to charge for fish with the driftwood in two different posts in the same day. Patients is a virtue young grass hopper. if you need answers quick, use the search option, if you need and answer soon,but not immediately, search then ask.