1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

35 inch Gatorpalooza Gator "drying out"

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by duckfeathers, Feb 28, 2010.

1. duckfeathers

duckfeathers New Member

Needs 1 month drying time before coloring. Base needs finish also.

Attached Files:

2. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Awwwwww...look at your gator! :) I very much like the driftwood thing. ;) Good job. I got mine home safe & sound too. My cat thinks it's a BAD bad bad gator that needs hissed at. The kids' cat is too busy to bother looking interested. :p

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Looks great!

4. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Great job. ;D Dan

5. duckfeathers

duckfeathers New Member

Thank you friends......The gator is getting firm. No voids or depressions have delveloped so far. A few nice wrinkles have formed at the back leg joints which look natural. The base foam is going to be covered with palmetto leaves, etc......... I am thinking of entering it in some future competition. Not for any ribbon but to show what can be done at a seminar and encourage more of it ...... And to thank Tom Voyer, Matt Zimmerman, the PTA and the UTA for their tremendous generosity and vision.

Attached Files:

6. You did awesome my friend!! it was people like you that made gatorpalooza a great success, and a really cool way of doing an interactive seminar!!! You did a great!!!

7. Be sure and post pics when it is all finished!! It was great meeting you and sharing some laughs while we were learning at the same time !!!! 8)