1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Gatorpalooza was a huge success!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by wetnwild, Mar 1, 2010.

1. apmel

apmel Member

Thank you Tom & Matt for everything. My 40" monster made it to Florida, but not before being fondled by airport security. I'm still working on the tweeking process, but it looks amazing. I came a long way for this seminar and was thrilled at the training. All the seminars were great, but nothing can compare to hands on. I will sign up for sure for future events like this. (Can we do it in July? Ha! Ha!) Seriously, I wouldn't change a thing. It was an amazing week and I can't wait to do it again. Lisa it was a pleasure to meet you and I will email you some pics if you give me your address. Matt, there is a largemouth bass here with your name on it, let me know when.....

Janice

2. AMCTaxi

AMCTaxi Wholesale Small Mammal Taxidermist

Sucks that I missed this! Sounds like you guys all had a great time with the gators! I was signed up but couldn't make it to the show due to a last minute staffing issue with my full time job. The pics of everyone's gators look really good. Anyone have anymore pictures from the event?

3. And if you convert 2 Voyer days into earth time...what do you think we would really be looking at? Voyer Time formula conversion as follows: 1 second= 43.67 Minutes.......1 minute =3.65 hours........1 Hour=2.5 hours. To figure Voyer time first ask Tom .."So realistically how long will this take?".......Take whatever answer he gives multiply the figure using the scale above ,divide by 7.32,add 6........have a few adult beverages,turn paper upside down.....take any numbers that still look like numbers upside down(such as 8 and 0,6and 9) add them together and divide by 3.45........The answer will have about as much chance of being right as anything Tom tries to convince you of.......Gatorpalooza- $180.00, Bottled beer at Seven Springs $5.00 ea.........spending lots of time with Matt Zimmerman and Tom Voyer...PRICELESS !!!!!!! 8)

4. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!! And that my friends is Cryptid math...which honestly...isn't far from the truth! LOL I thought the water was $2.00 a bottle. I tell ya what, I was ready to squeeze the Pepsi out of the flight attendant...I asked for a Pepsi...he says we only have the pepsi that's in a red & silver can that says Coke on it. :p NOT funny. I had 4 of the dang things today to make up for my withdrawls! :p So turtlepalooza will be approximately 14.203 hours long...okay...penciling it in. ;) :D

5. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Okay...trying this again. :p

Here's some pictures I've collected over the past few days from several sources. Some are my own. Some belong to Janice, some are Janna's, some are Rattraps. :) I wish I could remember which is which, but there's no way.

The start of class. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frank Kotula came by to give Matt & Tom some plaques thanking them for doing the seminar. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gators finished as far as the time we had in class goes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

People holding Oscar. I love this animal. He truly was just awesome. I would lose my mind if I could have one of my own. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Live reference pics. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]