1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bobcat Challenge! VOTE HERE!

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by code6202, Mar 1, 2010.

Vote for your favorite bobcat!

Poll closed Mar 5, 2010.
  1. A

3.3%
  2. B

0.8%
  3. C

57.5%
  4. D

0.3%
  5. E

7.4%
  6. F

1.1%
  7. G

3.6%
  8. H

0.3%
  9. I

1.4%
  10. J

4.4%
  11. K

14.5%
  12. L

0.3%
  13. M

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. N

0.5%
  15. O

0.5%
  16. P

0.5%
  17. Q

0.3%
  18. R

0.8%
  19. S

1.4%
  20. T

0.3%
  21. U

0.8%
  22. V

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ok thanks Codi, can't wait. You voted for mine michael p right! LOL ;D

2. Re: Bobcat Challenge! And the winner is....

Bobcat C! Mounted by Cole, congratulations Cole you are the 2010 taxidermy.net bobcat challenge champion! Oh. my. gosh. GOOD JOB!

3. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

Congratulations Cole!!!

4. glarsonnd

glarsonnd 05' Nat'nl champion

very nice cat cole,very nice,congrats

5. Congratulations Cole , and thank you codi , I really enjoyed the opportunity to participate in this challenge , looking forward to the next one

6. I knew that was Coles cat! Awesome job Cole, your lucky I forgot to submit my pictures LOL. Just kidding!

7. Way to go Cole YOU RULE!! :D
    I'm very Happy for you! And Hey I'm glad to be in the top 4!

8. Nice job Cole.

Question: did you take those pictures outdoors, or did you photoshop in the outdoors?

Also, who's cat is K?

9. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Wow, thank you for the compliments, thank you Codi for putting on such a great challenge, and thanks to all 365 people that voted! That's a lot of votes! There were some really nice entries, that's for sure. Andy, I took the pics outdoors, per the rules. I did blur the background a bit, because I don't have a fancy camera that will do that for me. ;) The day after the cat was picked up by the customer it snowed, which would have made a much nicer background. I'm ready for the next challenge...as long as Andy enters. ;)

10. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I voted for K, but I was torn between C also. congrats Cole.

11. I'll kick your ass in whatever you choose...as long as it doesnt have feathers, fins or scales ;D ;D

Again, great job man, you deserve it!

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

How bout coyote, raccoon, or gray fox? I've got some of each to do? I'd love to have my ass kicked by Big Andy!!!

13. I'm down with coyote. I heard you're pretty good with them ;)

14. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

"K" was really nice. "R" was one of my favorites. Do we get to see who mounted each one?

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I'd rather compete with fins, but whatever you want. We'll have to talk Codi into doing all of the work again, so we can concentrate on our "Songdog Smackdown".

16. KClem

KClem New Member

Congratulations Cole. Very nice mount.

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Cole, now you have to make that pretty plaque Codi had made as your avatar for a week. After all the HARD WORK she did, that would only be fitting :)

18. Congrats everyone :)

I can't wait to get in on the next challenge. A LS coyote would be awesome to do!

19. DavidB

DavidB Member

Congrats Cole... Beautiful mount.

20. WW

WW New Member

The "K" cat is the one I entered. Thanks for the compliments. Wow, was I surprised to see it got that many votes. I don't post very often, but I'm on this site constantly trying to learn new things and better my work. I was just finishing that cat when the challenge came up, so I decided why not? I've been doing taxidermy for about 5 or 6 years now. This has been my busiest year so far. Most, if not all, of what I know about taxidermy I've learned on this site. Thanks to all of you who share your knowledge. Thanks to Codi for hosting the challenge.