1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

employment wanted

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by mountingman, Mar 1, 2010.

1. I am not sure which area this goes so moderators feel free to move for me if its in the wrong place. I am currently looking for a full time shop to work in. I have no location preference. I have experience in all aspects of taxidermy. I went to Piedmont Community college way back in 1988. Since that time i have owned a part-time or full time shop as well as having worked in two western studios. One of them is a high volume shop and specializes in cats. my strongest or preferences are for mammals. both shoulder mounts as well as life size, yes including the small guys like martins, raccoons etc. i am not the fastest but i am reasonably quick and you don't have to baby sit.I don't mind moving as i am in the middle of a divorce and its just time to move on. hence i am looking for a job. Some of you on here know me so if you know of any openings let me know. I can do birds but fish are my least favorite. I have won ribbons at state level shows in all categories but as i said mammals are my favorites. If you know of something send me an email or im and i will send you my number and or pictures or further information. thanks again to all the taxi-netters. Also if anyone needs help and is going to the VA, NC or Surry shows let me know as i am going and competing at all of them. thanks again steve rolan, AKA mountingman

2. We met Steve for the first time recently at the Florida State show, he impressed us as a very good taxidermist based on his work and all the awards he won. He also seemed like a very nice person we think he would be a great addition as an employee. Good luck Steve. bob and ann