1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let's up the ante a little bit on next year' Pennsylvania Presidents Cup

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 2, 2010.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I got a challenge ;) I will be returning next year with you Pennsylnavia yankee's President's Cup, I fully plan on bringing it back home with me again!. You all should be ASHAMED that YOUR trophy is living in TEXAS for an entire year! LOL :D

Tell ya what, i'll give you a little motivation ;) The judging is held early Friday evening. Next years challenge specimen is the mink. If somebody beats me, I will buy them the $40 seafood buffet in the Slopeside Dining Room that evening and will be your personal servant at dinner getting you what you need off of the buffet. If I win, all of you can pitch in and buy my dinner and return the favor. Me against the PTA, how does it sound ::)

Do I have any takers on this little wager :)

2. I'm in..............mink are one of my favorites. I just got one out of the freezer last night.

3. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

I'm in. ;)

4. Dan

Dan One Year Old Already!

I'm in too.

5. Oh Man! I love doing mink, will have to see about trying to beat you Mike! LOL

6. I,m in little Buddy!!! But, you will have to serve us dinner wearing my sneakers LOL

7. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

You better watch that mouth MP! The PTA may ban you too! That new president is the devil I hear. ::) ;D

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

One little award and your head swells to watermelon proportions. LOL Oh wait, your head was already melon-sized. ;) All I can say is break out your lobster bib cuz seafood will be on the menu. It won't be me eating it...PA is too far for me, but you can bet somebody out there would love to kick your ass. LOL

9. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Pouring tanning crystals in the wounds are ya Michael? :p ;D Critter. Take good care of the trophy...I'm sure someone will try to put your butt in it. ;) lol And on a different note...you really did a good job on the skunks. Ya made a grown man choke up in front of a huge group of his peers. That's an accomplishment in itself. I'm proud of ya sunshine.

10. It's on like donkey kong. Who wants to carpool with me?

11. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Mink,eh!

12. Hey Ken, is mink-eh canadian for monkey?? LOL

13. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Ut oh!!! Now who could resist a challenge like that?? I'm in. There ain't NO way I'm missing next years show.

14. Is the President's challenge open to anybody or are there restrictions? 8)

15. Paul C

Paul C New Member

Its open to anyone. The PTA let the "newly banned" Michael P enter---they will welcome any entries from any one.

16. Thanks Paul......guess i have to get to work......I love seafood.....and served with a side order of crow would be awesome !!!!!! 8)

17. truetolife

truetolife Fly goosey fly away....isn't she beautiful

PA
    That is great to see alot of interest and feedback in this year's Presidents Cup Challenge the "Mink".Please keep in mind not to post any photo's or idea's of what you want to do, on this site. I am very excited to see first hand what you guys come up with at the show.

Good luck to all those that enter..

Not only will you get to take the Presidents Cup home for a whole year, when you return to the show you will also receive a plaque to keep permanently..

Now with what Michael P. is doing with dinner, you will also leave the convention a few pounds heavier if you win..

18. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

You guys and gals all need to simmer down....I feel like i'm walking into a lions den :-[ :-X

19. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

...wearing a meat necklace.

20. timwilly

timwilly I lost my agenda !!!

I was going to enter a pair of foxes at next years show....................(digging through freezer looking for a mink.)

[email protected] necklace.