1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Let's up the ante a little bit on next year' Pennsylvania Presidents Cup

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 2, 2010.

1. timwilly

timwilly I lost my agenda !!!

next years PTA showroom: 300 mink mounts........................LOL

2. I see the request for mink hides and prices skyrocketing over the next few months. Wonder if Ken will have to put a special Mink Wanted category on the board? :eek: And what's up with all those ugly avatars lately? :D ROFLOL.

3. dartondude

dartondude New Member

hay mp why don't you put your mink in the main show and really get it judged

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Hey dartondude...pay my entry fee and I will! ;)

5. dartondude

dartondude New Member

take it out of the 1,000 you owe me from the last time we chatted ;) good job on the pres.cup i liked the love stinks theme. keep that trophy warm and display it proudly ;D

6. michael p.

Deal!! I will bring something for your regular comp though, just don't know what yet. Maybe that damn Armadillo digging up my back yard :) That would be fun...NOT! LOL

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I think someone has got the bug after all.... Codi I see a road trip in the future. We can tie cole up and put him in the truck too. LOL

8. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Don't tempt me Dan, I have a couple mink in the freezer.

BTW, nice shades. 8) 8)

9. michael p.

No fever, i'm just a sucker for dares....look wtf I did in Vegas last year! LOL

10. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Hell Mike if you get this many wound up about kicking your ass at PA just think what you could have done for the NTA show... The PTA is going to have to hire you as a spokesman or at least someone that can draw a crowd for numerous reasons.... ;)! LOL ;D

For that reason alone I would ban ya! :p

11. Matt

Matt Active Member

Yeah Mike, I plan on making it next year, and if I do, I will take you up on that. Seafood sounds great!(LOL)

12. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

MP you spoke too soon before you negotiated you will have enough takers that you should have gotten free meals for the rest of the show! if you don't win & serve the winner in a skirt & tubetop I have $20 towards meals if you win. lol and count my son in for another $20 add 2 more mink to the list..you will need more tables fr the mink!

13. michael p.

uh-oh :-[ I'm in twouble :-\

14. you were in trouble as soon as you posted this, some real good mammal taxis in p

15. Looks like everyone should be targeting mink come next trapping season. LOL

16. dartondude

dartondude New Member

mink are going to end up on the endangered species list in PA

17. michael p.

So who all is going to compete for the Presidents cup next year, say "I"

I

18. "I" 8)

19. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

If I actually get to come...;)

[​IMG]