1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hellhound Sculpture- Completed

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Knuxtiger4, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Asta

Asta New Member

I have to say - this is STUNNING, and I don't say that very often. I absolutely LOVE THIS. Love it. LOVE. IT. Do you even realize how much money you could make doing commissions like this?? It's inspiring... fantastic...! I read every post; it was great to see the progress. I cannot express how much I love this in words. I just want to give her a big hug!!

2. Schrecken, sent you a PM.

Asta, thank you. =) It would be nice to try to make another hound but I told a few people about the cost to make and that they would have to pick it up if they wanted one because it would be outrageous to ship a hellhound unless they were asking for smaller versions, which I'm right now planning to make one soon.

I'm still on the fence about showing what a hellpuppy will look like when I get it done.

3. Asta

Asta New Member

I would love to see a hellpuppy!

True about the shipping - what if you just shipped the pelt with everything attached so they could fit it on a mount themselves? That'd probably be even more trouble, though.

4. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Taxidermy just doesn't work that way, if it did, why would taxidermists mount anything for people?

5. Exactly, even myself found it hard to mount the pelt when I did it, probably because it was my first time really :( But I guess I did good. But I do agree Wolfwomen, plus that people that would buy them, probably don't know the proper steps in mounting a pelt.

Its easier for me to send them a sized down one.