1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

start them young

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by rnviper3, Mar 2, 2010.

1. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

my grand daughter loves to help papa. she gets me things out of the frig, brings me mankins, helps me clean things, and picks up stray feathers. who could ask for more. first pic cleaning the head, next bring papa the manikin, next final mount. awe how cute. which she says so good. can you tell i love my grand daughter.

Attached Files:

2. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

the final mount

Attached Files:

3. That's cool, I have my first on the way due in July can't wait to have a little helper with me.

Thanks Brandon

4. BeckyBird

BeckyBird My Baby Bluebirds

She is so adorable!!!
    My son is 7 and he's been around taxidermy his whole life. He could care less about it! :(
    I just had a daughter in November, so there is still hope to carry on the business!

5. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

letting her help slows me down right now. but i love spending time with her and maybe she will be a real help in years to come.

6. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

She's a cutie, Bob

7. Don Houser

Don Houser Don's Taxidermy Studio

My 9yr old grandson helps me out in the shop after school. He has been helping me for about a year now. He sweeps the shop, roughs the forms, helps with bases and general gofer. He is starting his first mount next week. A raccoon head in a knothole.

8. drakeman

drakeman Active Member

that pic of grandpa and granddaughter is among some of the best pics ever posted on this site. good little helper, congratulations.

9. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

she is cute. loves to help out.
    don good luck to your grandson on his first.
    drakeman thank you i think it is one of the best too. but im partial.

10. Thats awesome keep em interested we all need to educate the young ones with the outdoors

11. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

and i forgot to mention she is just a few days short of 2 years old. i hope i can keep her interest. i could use some good help around the shop. she even likes to pull the fatty stuff off the skin of the breast area so she can say eewwwwwwwww. lol cracks me up.