1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

there is turkeys in my living room

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by rnviper3, Mar 2, 2010.

1. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

and to think my cats never touch them. they think its a place to hide under. there is a bedroom with 4 more in it.

Attached Files:

2. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

$$$ CHA CHING $$$$$ CHA CHING $$$$$$

Having that many turks on the floor at my place could never happen with my 2 labs, the wifes english mastiff, and a cat......that's a feather bomb waitin to happen!! :eek: ;)

3. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

X2 LOL!!!!!

4. RTF

RTF Active Member

Good deal. I love it.

5. Neat - is your other hobby an ax murderer? LOL

Bruce

6. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

no bucknut. my wife and i love midevil wepons. nothing authentic tho. my hobbie is trying to find time to have a hobbie.

7. seen those birds in person yesterday he does a nice job keep at it rn

8. coachkenny

coachkenny New Member

How did you do the bases? Paint? I thought about using undercoating. That many in one place is awesome!

9. dipper

dipper New Member

She must like turkeys 2, or maybe just the monies they bring in.

10. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

LMAO

11. tjaxtax

tjaxtax Member

Remind me not to break into your house. The cat of nine tails would be painful. :D

12. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I have had lots of turkeys in my living room a few times, but they were living in a giant Rubbermaid tub with a lightbulb, chirping their stupid heads off!

I have never finished up that many at once. Yowzah ...

13. lov2bhntn

lov2bhntn www.tailfeatherstaxidermy.com

Good looking turkeys. Are those store bought foam bases or are you making those yourself?

14. full fan

full fan New Member

None in the living room, but have 4 on the dinning room table & 6 up stairs in the spear bedroom :eek: ready to be picked up/delivered in the next few weeks

15. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

the base is 2 2 x 8's joined together then covered with dirt. i was told that i need to decorate all my bases which i am going to start doing from now on. i have been doing turkey marathons for the last 3 months.

16. RTtaxidermy

RTtaxidermy My Daughters Elk

I think I know Where some of them came from bob they look great thanks again

17. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

yes dewittr those are the ones you seen yesterday. and yes jeremy picked up 4 of them. great guy to deal with by the way . jeremy drove a long way to pick up 3 strutters and one gobling on the roost. then i forgot to give him the roost. you will have it tomorrow jeremy.

thanks to all for your comments.

18. Thats alot of turkeys for one living room outta be some money rollin in

19. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

good money in them.. two weeks ago that room had 14 turkeys and the bedroom had 7 plus the 3 of my own in my show room. glad most of them got picked up.

20. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

the first thing that comes to mind.........holy $h!t! they look nice to btw