1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Resizing?

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Bill4bass, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Bill4bass

Bill4bass New Member

I have resized a photo down to the smallest picture available from "resizeit.com" and tried to post on Current Events. It kept telling me that the file was to big to post!!!! I have used this program for all of my resizing!!! In fact I have used bigger resizes from that same program and not had any problems! It tells me that 128 kb is the largest I can attach. Anybody have any ideas what the problem is?

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

Don't know anything about that site, but I always just rt click the pic. Then hit resize and chose the size I want. Hope that helps some and take care.

3. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

just download to photobucket and you can load HUGE photos so people can actully see what you need help with or what you are wanting to share ;)

4. Bill4bass

Bill4bass New Member

Thanks Matt and Harley, I'll try the photobucket thing. The web site resizeit.com has always worked well for me!!! The issue I don't ever remember seeing is that taxi.nets file size that it allows is only 128 kb's I thought it used to be quite a bit more than that!

5. Have been having problems resizing photo's myself. When using the attach option & resizing photo's myself, by the time I get photo under the 128 KB max size (in this case 350 x 233 pixels) it comes out smaller than I would like (almost like thumbnail). Any suggestions appreciated.

Attached Files:

6. Also having same issues when using photobucket. Not sure what I am doing wrong but this is the largest picture I am able to download. Maybe this is as good as I can expect with my camera? Again, any suggestions appreciated.

[​IMG]

7. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

One pill makes you larger
    And one pill makes you small
    And the ones that mother gives you
    Don't do anything at all
    Go ask Alice
    When she's ten feet tall