1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

RATTLESNAKES Western diamond backs <<DIMS ADDED>><<LOWER PRICES>>

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by texascritter, Mar 3, 2010.

1. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

Re: RATTLESNAKES Western diamond backs <<PICS ADDED>>

Did not get snakes thawed and measured today, trying to play catch up on everything else. Will get some done in morning then going out snaking tomorrow afternoon in front of some cameras. Some outdoor filming crew or something. A deal my catching partner has worked out. Anyway will be working two dens we have found and saved for the cameras with some REALLY LARGE snakes out sunning in front of them. Not sure how many more days my body can take running up and down these mountains so if you have not ordered I might suggest getting it done cause in about 3 weeks I am out of here to get the bats. Might find a few prairie rattlers while I am out there. If so will list them upon my return.

2. texascritter

Re: RATTLESNAKES Western diamond backs <<PICS ADDED>>

eight snakes sold, still got over 80 left ranging from as small as 16" up to over 52".

3. texascritter

Re: RATTLESNAKES Western diamond backs <<PICS ADDED>><<LOWER PRICES>>

lowered the price to get some of these out of the freezer..... Buy two and take $2.50 off of each snake and buy 4 or more and take $5 off of each snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Prices go into effect today, they are not retroactive

4. texascritter

Just added dims of 36 I have packaged up, Also have another 42 in freezer will get measured this week and will post those dims. All snakes measured when still partially frozen so some snakes will end up being a inch or two longer ones thawed completely. Still have another tub full to go into the freezer once I get the other ones out and measured.

5. Hey mark, were you able to ship any out today?

6. texascritter

Elias, your snake went out today.

7. Great!! looking forward to getting it. Thanks again

8. LRB

LRB Member

Mark....
    I'll give you a call this evening.. ;)

ML~~

9. RTtaxidermy

RTtaxidermy My Daughters Elk

Just wondering if my snake went out yesterday
    Thanks
    Jeremy

10. texascritter

All orders were shipped yesterday with FedEx. Will try to get tracking numbers out to everyone.

11. RTtaxidermy

RTtaxidermy My Daughters Elk

Thanks Just wanted to check

12. texascritter

Dims updated as to what is available

13. jerrystaxidermyhunter

jerrystaxidermyhunter get stuffed at jerrys

just sent you money for a 50'' rattler with pay pal jerry

14. texascritter

Got it Jerry and will ship to you next Monday

15. jerrystaxidermyhunter

jerrystaxidermyhunter get stuffed at jerrys

ok good deal jerry

16. LOVINGLABS

LOVINGLABS New Member

Whats usually the biggest you get. Please pm a price and size. Iam very interested.

17. texascritter

LOVINGLABS, 52" to 56" is Jumbo snakes in this area, a snake larger than that is pretty rare around here. For snakes that size I get $100 shipped usually, but some times $100 plus $12 shipping. Mainly has to do with the girth of the snake being the differance.

18. Mark,
    Got your email about shipping. Just wanted to double check on the size i ordered 52" 13+,
    Dan

19. texascritter

That is what I have you down for Dan.

20. texascritter

Shipped out 16 snakes yesterday and still got about 90 left. Will get updated sizes listed this evening or tomorrow. Will also try to get tracking numbers to everyone this evening.