1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Freezer Cleanout- buy everything for 1 price! $845 shipped!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Doug, Mar 4, 2010.

1. I would like to sell all of these animals for 1 price! Would be a great deal for someone. All of these capes with the exception of 1 caribou and javelina have been tanned by Golden State Tannery. I do have pictures for all of these critters if you really want to look at them. 15 ANIMALS total!!!! Pay with pay-pal and I can ship them all next Monday. All are wet-tanned and frozen, I will guarantee they are all mountable and in very good condition. I need some more freezer space- only reason for selling. Please email or call me for any question. 402-630-1416 I WILL SELL EVERYTHING FOR 800 plus $45 for shipping anywhere in the US

1 coyote 3 1/2 by 42
    3 raccoon- 1 huge one, one medium , and 1 medium BLACK coon
    1 lifesize javelina- this one was tanned by myself and is McKenzie brush on tan, Nice. Also I think its prepped
    4-horn sheep#1 black and white, pretty sheep, nice wool. HORNS SELL WITH THIS SHEEP, very very nice and long
    4-horn sheep #2 orange and white cross, not a wool sheep, actual long hair, very interesting and cool specimen. HORNS SELL WITH SHEEP
    Whitetail #1 20 by 7 1/8 very nice
    Whitetail# 2 20 by 7 3/8 Few holes in neck, easy fix
    Mule Deer #3 18 by 7 1/2 cut in nose- 1 ear blown out a little
    Whitetail #4 19 by 7 1/2 really a red colored deer, black strip going down its nose, it is prepped
    Whitetail # 5 21 by 71/2 DOUBLE WHITE PATCH
    Whitetail #6 Mystery cape, pry in the 19 in neck range
    Caribou #1 21 by 10 1/4 prepped
    Caribou # 2 21 by 10 1/2 not sure who tanned it... very very nice big full white mane. looks like allot bigger neck than it is A+

I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERYTHING ELSE- JUST EMAIL ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

Attached Files:

2. BIRDNUT

BIRDNUT New Member

IF YOU WOULD SEPARATE ANY THING I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE CARIBOU FOR 75$

3. Hilltop#1

Hilltop#1 New Member

I would be interested in all the whitetail capes. Do you have a price on just them?

4. Back up for sale!!

Attached Files:

5. Back up for sale

Attached Files:

6. back up for sale

Attached Files:

7. Interested in the 4 horn sheep pictured. PM sent

8. pat

pat Member

interested in all the coons
    pm sent
    pat

9. interested in your jacob sheep, orange and white one please pm me a price

10. hoythitman2

hoythitman2 Bowhunting......a poor mans psychology therapist!

Ohio
    pm sent

11. hazmattechnc

hazmattechnc New Member

would be interested in coons and yote thanks

12. pjstaxidermy

pjstaxidermy New Member

If you split things up I'm interested in the #5 whitetail -double white patch, P.J.'s Taxidermy.

13. u still have the javelina really interested

14. Cooterwhitt did you look at the date of the original post it was posted OVER A YEAR AGO.

15. Intrested in the four horn ram if you still have. What is the size and price?? Shipping est. to 78619 Thanks Wayne