1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

display cases - pics added

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by peedeedeer, Mar 7, 2010.

1. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

i am now offering display cases in a kit form. i supply the base, and frame kit and you supply the glass. this will save on shipping , not to mention a box full of broken glass ,and save you a good bit of money over buying a completed case.the base comes with a routered groove for the glass to sit in. 4 corner post, routered for the glass, and the top frame routered for the glass to lay in and be flush with the top. you can get glass cut at almost any hardware store or home center. a big savings over a completed case. the one pictured is a 16x24inside w/16 in legs. this one in done in cypress ,but can be done in any woods i offer. cost for this case is 65.00 plus shipping. the post and top frame are 3/4x3/4. can do all sizes and most of my bases can be altered to a case. if interested in one just let me know. thanks for looking. John [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. texascritter

texascritter Cell 972-904-9516

Re: display cases

AWESOME cases John

3. sundari

sundari Love cats of all species!

This is exactly what I'm looking for,,, I just need to find the measurements of the glass I already have cut lol. I'll be getting back with yah

4. harvest bc

harvest bc New Member

That Johnny Boy sure can make some nice stuff, and AAA++++ to deal with.

5. peedeedeer

just wanted to add a case i done for my son, for his football given at graduation. this case is 18x12x12h out of stained pine. anyone interested in cases just let me know. again it is kit form and you supply the glass. i will be adding more pics as soon as i finish a couple more im working on. thanks for looking. John [​IMG][​IMG]

6. peedeedeer

just wanted to add a couple more cases just finished. 1st is aromatic cedar 14.5x10x12h. this size case will go for 55.00 plus shipping. 2nd is a 16x24x16h ambrosia maple case ready to ship. price for this case is 100.00 plus shipping. .if interested just let me know. thanks for looking. John [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. peedeedeer

cedar case is sold, will take 90.00 shipped for the ambrosia case. paypal gets it shipped monday morning. thanks for looking . John

8. peedeedeer

80.00 shipped for the ambrosia case. thanks for looking . John

9. chetknip

chetknip Member

Do you still have the 2nd display case for $80, if so I would like it. Thanks Chet

10. peedeedeer

Ambrosia case is sold. thanks Chet for your business. if anybody needs anything just let me know.

11. peedeedeer

the cases have been going good. takeing orders for those that are interested. will be adding more pics soon. thanks for looking. John

12. peedeedeer

just finished this 32x32x38h oak display case with 30in. legs for a customer. if you are having a hard time keeping your full strut turkeys clean, this is the way to go. with or without legs or a pedestal with display case top. can be done with plywood bottom for habitat or finished top for birds already mounted on a panel or rock base. price depends on which option you go with. if interested in something like this just let me know. thanks for looking. John
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. MikeC

MikeC Proud Conservative

Those cases are beautful. When I get measurements on how big my strutter is going to be I'll get with you on a case.

14. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

what holds the top pc of glass down? do you silicone it?

15. peedeedeer

you can silicone the glass in the top or you can get it with the top frame unassembled with a groove in the center, so the glass will not be flush with the top.a drop of woodglue on the corners and silicone in the groove will hold the frame, or you can add a brad nail after it sets up. thanks John

16. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

John I need one for a baseball cap. I would like to be able to hang it on the wall or screw it to the wall so the back would have to be solid. I know you can do this ;D so just let me know on this one. ;)

17. peedeedeer

anybody interested in cases just let me know, and thanks for looking. John

18. MikeC

MikeC Proud Conservative

I'm going to need one for my full strut bird but will know what size till it's done but when it is I will be hitting you up for sure.

19. tyler-woody

tyler-woody New Member

Them are some real nice looking cases i reely like the aromatic cedar one

20. Shawn Bakken

Shawn Bakken New Member

Thanks for the GREAT bases!!!!! Shawn