1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Custom Cedar Pedestal Built For Bill Yox

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by roostinridge, Mar 7, 2010.

1. hp

hp New Member

my shipping zip 36551,also a 30 wide x 60 x8 kidney shaped with the same kind of top as the epsoutdoors.thx

2. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

i like that one. sending a pm.

3. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

I think the only one who hasn't seen his own ped is BILL------------------------------------BILL----------------------------------

4. wasatchridge

wasatchridge Member

Utah
    pm sent

5. antler

antler New Member

Recieved 2 Hex bases 2 days ago. They are all everyone says they are. I ordered 2 custom pieces and 2 Octagon bases. PM me Clair if you need the dimensions again and let me know totals and money will be on the way. Great guy to deal with & talk to.

6. tas

tas New Member

Hey Roost sent you a pm last night TAS

7. backcountry

backcountry New Member

Do you have a number ican call you at (it works better to talk by phone for me) mine is 541 915 7927
    thanks Zane

8. Smeja

Smeja New Member

hey clair, what does shipping typically cost on one of those bases? i'll need one something like that come end of april once i start on doin turkeys. shipping to 95610 (rough estimate is fine)

9. gobble 4 me

gobble 4 me New Member

I was wondering if i can order some of the epsoutdoors bases? How tall are they? My e-mail is [email protected] and my phone# is 315-695-5853. Thank you, Bill.

10. roostinridge

Bill, PM sent to you with all the info: Clair

11. RICK LOPEZ

RICK LOPEZ New Member

payment sent thank you

12. roostinridge

Rick, check your PM msg. thanks-----Clair

13. roostinridge

Just secured more lumber yesterday,so ready to go,let me know. Taking orders on this unique cedar pedestal units. Will take custom orders for anything reasonable and will give you a unique one-of a- kind pedestal or whatever. Open to your ideas. Thanks---Clair

14. roostinridge

Bumped for those of you who are asking to see more pictures of pedestals. Photo bucket link. Thanks. Clair

15. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Can you make us (#2) like Epsoutdoors ones ? and how about a contact ph # - thanks

16. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Clair I see youre still making some knockout bases. Thanks again!

17. roostinridge

Not a problem, you may contact me at: 320-979-0335. Thanks--Guys. Clair

18. Just got my base, all I can say is WOW! Super nice. Hope to be able to get another soon.

19. roostinridge

Thanks eric, glad to hear you were happy with the base. The pedastals and bases have been a good hit and alot of new people are seeing them. Thanks for the comment and look forward to doing business with you again. Clair