1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Big ugly pig I got in to mount yesterday

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by mdupertuis, Mar 8, 2010.

1. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

A big ugly boar I took in yesterday. These customers are friends and actually brought in 6 mounts yesterday. This hog is going to be great to mount, I love the big, ugly tore up faces and ears. Gives them character.

Attached Files:

2. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

The rest of the mounts from yesterday.

Attached Files:

3. looks like you have a little work ahead of you, that is an ugly pig pos pics when finished would love to see it

4. You still in NC?

Looks like a pile of work for the day!

5. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

I will definitely post pictures.

Shelby, yes i am still in NC. Not leaving now until April or May. You should recognize that garage! Yes that was a pretty good day. I have really had a great year so far, and it isn't even hunting season yet.

6. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

That hog could win a mother in law photo contest.

7. MattHCT

MattHCT New Member

He looks like he was a scraper.

8. Nice! I real fighter I guess!

9. dplais7124

dplais7124 Active Member

Nice. I took in a hog this year that has a 46 inch neck. I'm waiting til I get all of my deer finished before I tackle it.

10. now that's disrespecting the hog...

11. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

That hog has some character.. I like it..

12. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Jesse, so do I. Is it wrong to think it is a beautiful hog? LMAO! I can't wait to get him back and make him ugly all over again. The customer wants him to be rough looking. I don't know why, but hogs are becoming my favorite mounts to put together.

13. Marty Dupertuis

you should tell the customer to clean the skull and plaque it. if not, i'll buy the skull from you.

14. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

I like them also.. Wish we had them up here in Alaska.. I think they are my favorite also... I just did another one this weekend.. made a octogon pedestal base 30" high.. its bad ass...Kids helped me make a rock last night.. tonight I will finish the rock and do some habitat and it will be done.. I envy Bill, he is a Hog Master.. LOL

15. the biggest we've done at Hog Heaven had a 52" neck,just over 900#

16. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Holy Crap.... that a big pig...

17. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

I'd say it is. A 52" neck? Now I would like to work with that.