1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone ready for turkey season??

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by mkinna1, Mar 11, 2010.

1. mkinna1

mkinna1 New Member

Saw the first Tom of the year strutting today our season opens next weekend in GA. I cant wait to get out there and hear those monsters filling up the woods with their noise!

2. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Starting to get it on here too. I can't wait. Thirty days of running wide open!! This is my favorite time of the year!!

3. Pappacannon

Pappacannon New Member

Im ready!

4. ed150

ed150 deer city time

YES ;)

5. wings II

wings II New Member

The nature of the business keeps me from waterfowling as much as I used to...I make up for it during Spring Turkey Season! First Texas, then Oklahoma, then Nebraska. Saying I'm ready is an understatement!!

6. dipper

dipper New Member

Heck yea, I have to start shooting my bow. My season starts 4/14

7. As much as I wanted to go to Southern Regionals this weekend, it's youth weekend here in Alabama. After that, I predict 6 weeks of irresponsible and inconsistent shop hours. Can't wait.

8. Yep can't wait. Bird been strutting around here for 3 weeks. It should be a really good year here in Washington. My youth hunters are so existed, the parents called last night and said, that is all the 2 girls can talk about.

9. Im pumped for it

10. Hoss0902

Hoss0902 I drink to make other people seem more interesting

Sunrise of April 10th

11. sunrise April 19th :D

12. bubba z

bubba z New Member

They've been gobbling here for a couple months 9 more days and they are in trouble

13. redhead87

redhead87 New Member

GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE

14. Bear Claw

Bear Claw New Member

Can't wait ;D

15. You guys are killing me!! I gotta wait until May 1st here in NY. Oh wait the 29th of April- May 2nd is the NY taxidermy show so I'm going to miss the opening weekend then week for work! Figure its only fair to give them an extra week to try and wise them up before I put 'em down!

16. BeachBuck

BeachBuck New Member

Turkeys are gobblin good here.Im countin down the days.

17. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

i see cha ching. my busyest season is turkey season. i got the may hunt. cant wait.

18. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

are you kidding .after the winter we just had YEAH!!! I'm a bird hunter and turkeys are the wiliest thing in the woods

19. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

READY READY READY, just not ready for another flood during turkey season again like last year. 10 tags to help tag this year and mine. WOW I have to say I am in doubt. Just hope my wife and 8 year old son can tag out. Was hoping for Florida this year but not happening,$$. Next year my boy and I are gonna go, for sure!! Started saving already. good luck everyone and be looking for them pictures. GOBBBLE, PSST, BOOM. 8)

20. whitetail99

whitetail99 New Member

Seen two toms strutting today for the first time in Missouri season starts April 19