1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lots of stuff, elk, deer,black squirrell,coyote

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by horntrapper, Mar 11, 2010.

1. horntrapper

horntrapper New Member

I have two lifesize bull elk $200 each shipped, split turned and salted,
    two lifesize whitetail does, $150 each shipped green frozen
    one tanned black squirrel, $50 shipped
    several dorsal cut frozen coyotes,for lifesize $45 each shipped
    two raccoon front half skins, salted $35 each
    lifesize whitetail buck,from 200 pound deer. fozen green shipped $175
    several fox squirrels skinned with skulls left in $15 each shipped
    Please call with any questions, we can send pics over the cell phone (hopefully)
    soft tanned bull elk hide, very big, $200 shipped
    have alot of eastern wild turkey fans, $30 each shipped
    NEED TO MAKE ROOM BAD!! Call and make an offer. Thanks
    home765-435-3162
    cell 765-376-8536

2. Basic Instinct

Basic Instinct New Member

I would like more info on the life size salted elk, Where they were shot, condition of hides as well as pictures and sizes

Send to

[email protected]

3. look!

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,204005.0.html

4. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

LMAO
    I saw this earlier but didn't want to be the first to say something.
    Guys you may as well go streak naked in front of the cop shop if you want to buy from this person. As far as I am concerned your chance of having a "bad dealings" would be the same either way

5. have two lifesize bull elk $200 each shipped, split turned and salted,
    two lifesize whitetail does, $150 each shipped green frozen
    one tanned black squirrel, $50 shipped
    several dorsal cut frozen coyotes,for lifesize $45 each shipped
    two raccoon front half skins, salted $35 each
    lifesize whitetail buck,from 200 pound deer. fozen green shipped $175
    several fox squirrels skinned with skulls left in $15 each shipped
    Please call with any questions, we can send pics over the cell phone (hopefully)
    soft tanned bull elk hide, very big, $200 shipped
    have alot of eastern wild turkey fans, $30 each shipped
    NEED TO MAKE ROOM BAD!! Call and make an offer. Thanks
    home765-435-3162
    cell 765-376-8536

i will buy it all.........u pay the shipping and the COD fee ........and i will put the check in mail when it gets here LOL

6. horntrapper

horntrapper New Member

Thanks for the business! I still have alot for sale.I have never had a dealing with patick(dramaqueen) and ciclem is a cry baby. Anyway, please give us a call if your interesed. Thanks! ;D

7. Patrick J

I'm beginning to think we are getting through Craig...........Oh wait I thought horntrapper was Heather and Craig was no longer doing the sales end of things cause he couldn't get anything right.

I told ya he said I was a drama queen. Yep just the kind of guy I would want to do business with...LMAO

horntrapper
    Silver Member

(No subject)
    « Sent to: Patrick J on: Today at 01:53:50 PM »
    « You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama queen little bitch.....Do you even have a job? What do you do with your time besides play on the computer? I swear I hope to meet you some day....I love how people can run their mouth on the computer, I bet you wouldnt face to face....get a life. I have never had a thing to do with you, but you just wont go away.....stay the [expletive deleted] off my posts you little drama queen bitch.....Im sick of being harrassed by you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support women in the outdoors!! www.bellsbigbucks.weebly.com

8. Patrick J

Just remember Craig we didn't put you in this position.....YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THIS POSITION BY HAVING DAILY BAD DEALINGS POSTS POP UP!! So easy to shift the blame isn't it Craigy??

9. cooper669

cooper669 New Member

X2

10. X3, and i REALLY dont think patrick is somebody you want to run into someday !

11. Patrick J

Do di do

Hey princess...Just trying to help you out on your latest sales ou have going

12. horntrapper

horntrapper New Member

DRAMA QUEEN, Sad thing is I have sold alot of stuff to alot of people lately, You dont slow me down a bit. And they all say they dont worry about you......You used to be a help on here, but more and more they notice you are just a crap stirring trouble maker.... I am giving things away to some people, but I suppose im ripping them off as well? I have nice things for sale, and if people want it, they will buy it, wether you cry and whine or not. ;D YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT GET RID OF ME..........

13. deerhunt1985

deerhunt1985 Only dead fish go with the flow

its not stirring the pot in my book, IT ~~~~~IS~~~~~ BEING HELPFUL, so many people sell ALOT of things and NOT ONE bad deal. hmmmmmmm???

14. Patrick J

Oh princess says he is going to sick his lawyers on me. I'm shaking in my boots....LMAO Just remember Craigy you did this to yourself so bring em on.....I'll play

15. Patrick J

Craig it looks to me as though you are just as confused with all of this "defamation of charactor" stuff as you are on how to buy and sell on the internet without having bad dealings..LMAO PRINCESS!!

16. coonhunt

coonhunt New Member

no its not pat being a ass. I am glad that he cought this it makes us the people who sell ligit on here look bad, people start to question any sale, you brought it on your self, I will be shure not to buy $50.00 black tree rat when you want 45 for a yote. y would I pay more for the rat then the yote,I am just saying , not to get it at all, so I guess your saving money for vaca where you going????

17. hawghollow

hawghollow gator- ny show 2010

sounds like YOU ruined your OWN reputation to me.

18. will your lawyer accept junk squirrell mounts as payment ?
    lol

19. jerryn

jerryn Member

for the record i bought and received 2 capes from him, excellent dealings