1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

DIY Camo Dip Kit

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by jaclinto, Mar 11, 2010.

1. jaclinto

jaclinto Member

I see that they added several new camo designs to the patterns that are available for the dip kit. I think that the digital military patterns will be a big hit with many people.

2. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Would also like to see some pictures

3. rockhead30

rockhead30 New Member

the dipkit isnt to bad but you will spend some money on it. myself and a friend both purchased a kit, but we decided to dip skulls together so we did not mess up and do the same silly mistake. We have found that the only real way to use this and sell the product would be to charge money that not to many people are going to buy. You would have to charge about 70-90 dollars for one deer skull. Also your first kit, you will mess up alot, so try spliting it with someone. Do not do on windy day, or very humid day.

4. arrowhead

arrowhead New Member

this camo dip,,can you drink it?

5. Silverose01

What?????

6. Cygnet

Cygnet New Member

Utah
    Ask someone who has never used it, I'm sure they will have some good advice

7. Claytronic

Claytronic New Member

LMAO
    a camo tongue, omg.

8. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

No, just a pinch between your cheek and gums. Kit comes with a Tin of skoal, a spit bottle and a spitoon.

9. THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES

10. Silverose01

X2 elkhunter

11. rebel

rebel New Member

Attached Files:

12. LOL not photos of me...we need photos pf skulls dipped in the DIY Camokits

Although I wonder how much more popular would that photo be if i posed ala "micheal P" style

13. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Not interested anymore after seeing THAT photo!

14. Claytronic

Claytronic New Member

Hmmm wasn't there pink deer skulls in camo a while back? They might have been on this site but I'm not sure. I'm not even sure if they were done with this camo dip kit. You'd have to google it

15. jaclinto

jaclinto Member

LOL - this thread is getting funny

16. jaclinto

jaclinto Member

does anyone have any pics of what they have dipped?

17. jaclinto

jaclinto Member

18. Just starting a dipping business in Lincoln, NE. Tank will be here by middle end of month, if anyone lives in the area and is interested send me an email at [email protected] . Also am planning on working out some sort of deal for a free skull dip based on a number of referrel's.

19. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

The fact that this thread has been going on so long and so many people have asked for pictures, but none have been posted confirms my opinion that it must be junk.

20. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

or just a fad..that will fade out