1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

WOW, THIS CAN BE VERY REWARDING!!!!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by fozziebear, Mar 13, 2010.

1. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Had a guy come get his mount tonight. He has some health issue's and is have'n surgery Friday so this may have contributed to his emotion's but the guy sat there and looked at the mount for like a minute w/out saying anything. The whole time I'm think'n he hates it........ few more seconds go by and I see tear's in his eye's, he was sooo happy w/ it. It's nice to see we can make a diference in someone's life like that w/ just a mount. Heck even had me a little shook up............BUT I DID'NT CRY LOL, I MEAN IT , I DID'NT CRY LOL! Rick

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

That's what it's all about right there Rick, making a difference with what you love to do.

3. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Cool Story..You made his day ..He then made yours.. Congrats.

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I cry when I see Ricks mounts too,,, just kidding Rick, ;D

5. dbl.thraot_patch

dbl.thraot_patch New Member

Iowa
    Nice Job!! It is very rewarding to see a happy customer.

6. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Me too T, there is someth'n bout my mount's that just make's me cry lol...... usually during the mounting process !!!!!!!

7. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

That one of the reasons i like to do this. To see people happy !

8. D.W.M.

D.W.M. New Member

Rick,
    Did you brush your teeth before he came over? Just kidding nice job.

9. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

I Second that!

10. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Boy, u guy's are FUNNY !!!! I will be bring'n tissues for everyone when they see my mount's.....I think I'll put a box of kleenex next to my mounts at comp for all u funny guy's lol. I THINK I look forward to see'n ya'll lol !

11. I had an 83 years young lady pick up her third deer mount. She wanted to give each of her three children a deer mount that she had taken. She said that was the last one and her task was done. I told her not to give up hunting as she left. A week later she brought an oil painting to me that she painted for me to show her appreciation. You are right Rick and Mat things like this make it worth it. I tried not to get choked up. That picture hangs in my shop.