1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Would anybody be intrested in a pedestal habitat & backing course?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., Mar 14, 2010.

1. murph

murph Member

MP,
    C'mon man ,,, tell us your gonna do the DVD thing ! I want one of those badly! with your talent, you could do many different subjects on DVD.... Like the 5 hour European mount ?.

Thanks for all ya post Mike,

Lance!

2. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Procull, just jump the ditch and come over to the show. You're all more than welcome.

3. procull

procull QLD WILD GAME HARVESTER

when is the show mate ? hope its not during our rutt

4. Nyati

Nyati I love tahr huntin

Last weeekend in September in Taupo at the Sika Show

5. procull

procull QLD WILD GAME HARVESTER

mmmmmmmmmmm nothing on around then except the usual roo, pig and deer culls

6. Coyote Stalker

Coyote Stalker I think I can mount it

Michael,

Since I'm attending your class, I could video the class and give you a DVD of it if you would like. I'm no pro and would be raw footage, but perhaps you could make some money off it.

Fred

7. HAPP

HAPP Active Member

Micheal, I'm gonna jerk your chain abit,
    Is this going to be called the MIK-A-THON......
    or Micheal P-ATHON.....
    Mike's back ATHON.....
    Mike got peed-UPON.....
    or some other catchy name?

Anyway, good luck with it, I'm sure you'll do fine.

8. Boxie

Boxie New Member

Cool stuff there Micheal !! If you notice someone peeking through the window ...don't worry!!

9. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I too live too far away, but would be interested in a DVD. Sounds like you have a market if you make the product.

10. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

x2 !!!! Awesome Michael

11. Do you have space for an RV (25')? And maybe a 110 receptacle to run my AC? For an overnighter I won't need a septic hookup.

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I sure do! Right beside the studio. I can even give you a key to go inside for the restroom facilities.

13. Mike, talk to Joe. I talked to him yesterday

14. Shane R.

Shane R. Member

Hey man, have a great time in Alaska! Been there 4 times, awesome place, what part are you going to? Wish I could afford to come down to your course : (

Shane
    Shane

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Shane, not sure where all we are going, just know I'll be there! :) LOL

O.K., as far as the course goes, we have 6 spots secured so only 2 more left. I'll squeeze who I can in my house, but my house is VERY small!! BUT, I do not mind if 1 of you stayed or all 8....just be prepared for a floor or couch.

You all can sort it out & i'm trying to see if maybe 4 of you can rent the weekend house next door.

Bring an open mind, a big appetite and even a pair of dancing shoes for some Texas Honky Tonkin Friday or Saturday night :)

It is going to be very educational and very fun....that I guarentee 100%!

Like I said, only 2 out of 8 spots left, contact me for reservations

16. Coyote Stalker

Coyote Stalker I think I can mount it

Michael,

I don't mind stayinng at a motel or renting the house next door. If someone needs to cut expenses let them stay with you. I'm not one for sleeping on the floor at my age. Don't mind paying for a soft bed or my "Jack Daniels".

Fred

17. man I wish could swing the cash right now. I would love to go. yall enjoy and have fun boot scooten

18. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

I wish I could swing the time off from my day job.....I would be there!

19. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

MP, am I getting a 1 on 1 here? If not I head Texans make great bear bait.. ;D

20. vvanhuss

vvanhuss New Member

Fred,

I am also looking at a room or the house if possible...I had shoulder surgery several weeks ago and am not up to sleeping on the floor! Maybe we can find out the rates for renting the house. I found hotel rates for River Valley Inn ~$59.00/night and the Best Western was about $90.00/night in La Grange.

Vicki