1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Southern Regional Photos

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by eddieb, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Southern Regional Competition photos from yesterday. I will post more later.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. another one.
    [​IMG]

3. and another...
    [​IMG]

4. and another...
    [​IMG]

5. Thanks for posting....those are some nice mounts.

6. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Thanks for posting eddieb...we had a great time in Memphis!

7. some more...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Thanks Eddie! Excellent photography!! I've been waiting for someone to post pics.

9. noezwin

noezwin New Member

Anyone know the results?

10. I know the boy that did the turkey, silver fox and dall sheep is damn good(Jacob Clark from Arkansas).........Dentin Shearin(sp) from Tennessee had the open mouth deer with persimmon.

11. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

I'm ilin the deer and the fox and the cat!

12. Denton Shearin

Denton Shearin 2009-Breakthrough Award, McKenzie Award,

Blake Wilson won best of show & Southern Regional Champion Waterfowl with an open mouth duck, I (Denton Shearin) won the Woody Award and Southern Regional Champion Deerhead and the Mckenzie Award with the deer eating the persimmon. The other 2 Southern Regional Champion categories did not have a blue ribbon in the Masters Division (fish and lifesize mammal). John C won the polytranspar award and something else (Van Dykes I think) for his fish. Jacob Clark Had the Turkey with the snake and the Dall Sheep and Won 1st and Best of Cat Masters with them both.

I can't remember the other awards.

13. alaquacker

alaquacker New Member

I started to the S Regionals from lower Ala, and made it as far as Meridian Miss., stopped in Chunky River harley davidson, ended up buying me a new harley while I was there and decided to go back home ( was broke) will try to attend next year, I'll just take another route,,,,haha....mike

14. Alaquacker, one day while your laid up in the hospital from riding that dang motorcycle, you will wish you would have be working on mounts instead..........Be careful on that thing. ;)

Denton, great to see you again. Sorry i butchered you name spelling wise.Congrats again on your deer.He was beautiful

15. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very nice work! Love the intensity in that yote's eyes. Thanks for sharing those great pics you took eddie! Where's your piece at?

16. BeachBuck

BeachBuck New Member

Nice photos.The mounts look great this year.

17. alaquacker

alaquacker New Member

Blake, sad part about it is I missed the seminar I reminded you about....haha.....mike

18. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Sorry you missed the SRTC...but happy you stimulated our economy, LOL! Next time you're up this way, come by and we'll show you the namesake of that Harley dealership!

19. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

Those are some really great pieces, just beautiful work. I like the lay out of the photos as well, it helps to give an overall look of the mounts.

20. you are right.had you not sent the pm i wouldnt have been there.thanks again.......