1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Critique

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by DustinL24, Mar 16, 2010.

1. DustinL24

DustinL24 New Member

Been doin Taxidermy for a while now and never really asked for a critique. My customers seem to love the work but would like to get some opinions from other people in this industry.

Attached Files:

2. Jayce

Jayce I'm too drunk to taste this chicken....

Looks good to me, hard to tell from these pictures, but other than that, pretty bang up job.

3. the ear shape is throwin me. do use liners?-- left ear looks weird--[br] bottom lip looks huge, did you rebuild it too much maybe?[br]left eye looks sunken more than right(in first pict)[br] over all eye shape hard to tell in these picts--got any close ups??

4. dbl.thraot_patch

dbl.thraot_patch New Member

Iowa
    You should join your state association. Take a mount to a competition. It will be the best money you EVER spent on your buisness!!!

5. bottom lip is exposed to much.i would re hidrate that lip and tuck it up Little more.left ear is off Little to.

6. DustinL24

DustinL24 New Member

Thanks for the info guys. The lip is rebuilt and yes i do use earliners. In the picture i would have to agree with the left ear but for some reason it looks about even in person. Maybe just me workin the camera, never been much of a camera man. i have a few close ups i will try to post. i am a member of the Delaware and National associations but never have taken a deer. I plan on taking a few to the eastern show in june. thanks again for the critiques

7. The lower lip need to be tucked a lot more. Ear shape and ear butts. Symmetry of eyes. skull plate might be a little low. brisket looks ok....little more grooming.