1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What to do

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by hogsticker, Mar 17, 2010.

1. hogsticker

hogsticker New Member

What does eveybody do with mounts that people never pick up? Looks like I might have one or two. I really dont care to keep them.

2. zubba

zubba New Member

try to sell them on ebay...as long as it is stated in your contract that they become your property after a set period of time. I would also try sending a letter in addition to the phone calls you made. Hopefully the deposit covered the material so whatever you sell it for can be profit. Good Luck

3. use them for display advertising in sporting goods stores. Sell them if you can, but good luck getting very much for them, unless they are very nice trophy size.

4. gunner62

gunner62 Gunners Buckhorn Taxidermy

W.I.
    Put them up in your shop with a for sale sign on them and your customers will see them and it will send a message what happens when you don't pay and you'll have some one buy them sooner or later. DBC Dead beat customer. I go thru this every year.

5. Bluehealer

Bluehealer Daddys little girl, first deer..

I've never sold one on ebay but I have sold some to customers that come in to pick mounts, I usually keep them though and use them for display mounts around town like the deer processing places.