1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lost a dear freind this week

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Ron Kelly, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

I just wanted everyone to know that Bruce Anderson from Texarkana, Tx. died this week form a brain anuresym. He was one of my best freinds and a VERY talented taxidermist as well as fish and bird woodcarver. One of the best I have known. He worked for me for 4 years and then went out on hios own. I'm kinda having a bad day today . Got the call this morning. I loved him like a brother and I will miss him dearly. He probably wasn't known too much outside of Texas, but his 3 boys could really use your prayers right now. thanks, Ron

2. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Prayers sent your way!!! Im truly sorry.

3. Sorry for your loss.

Bruce

4. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Sorry,.........

Ron, sorry to hear that. Prayers for friends and family.

Kerby...

5. dougp

dougp Active Member

Sorry to hear that Ron. I know what that is like. Very difficult thing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family. Remember the good times...........

6. LionHeart

LionHeart New Member

Sorry for your loss, prayers sent for the family and friends.

7. Sad to hear that Ron, I have talked to Bruce on the phone several times.

8. Jims Wildlife Studio

Jims Wildlife Studio Full Time PA Taxidermist

Ron, Very sad to hear. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and his family.

9. naturalcreati40

naturalcreati40 Active Member

Prayers on thier way...for you, Ron and his family!

10. naturalcreati40

naturalcreati40 Active Member

Ahhh shux, sorry Ron, just read my post. The prayers are for you, Bruce and his family. I feel like a real turd

11. Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent to his family and friends.

12. Manny

Manny New Member

Sorry to hear.. Prayers out

13. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Ron, sorry to hear of your loss and his family's loss. Prayers sent.

14. When we lose great people I often think about what else they could have accomplished, given more time. Deeply sorry to hear of your lose, our prayers are with you all.

15. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

Just wanted to say thanks for all the comments and prayers for the family. Now trying to get thru the logistical nightmare of his Taxidermy shop. He had a 1 year backlog and had freezers full of personal stuff , as well as supplies and tools. As soon as i and a couple others can do an inventory, I will post what is available for sale and maybe I can get some extra money for the boys. The mother passed 5 years ago and there iwas no Life Insurance.. The funeral was today and was very sad for the boys. I will keep you posted on what we can do to help them later. Right now, they don't have anything but personal stuff. Thanks again , Ron

16. Ugh Ron Im so sorry to hear this.
    My Prayers and thoughts are with Them.

Something about this week.

I lost a friend Wednesday as well.
    Heart attack 38 years old and a mother of a 14 year old.

Life is short, love every second you are given.

~Josh

17. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

There is no rhyme or reason to some things. Ron, I hope Mr. Anderson's sons will remember the amazing things about their Dad and that the pain of his death will ease with time. Bless you all.

Josh...my thoughts are with you & the family of your friend as well. Heck of a thing.

18. Ron K

Ron K New Member

Sorry for your loss , Prayers sent. Ron Knoll

19. camobuck

camobuck New Member

alaska
    Hopeing this may help sum? I dedicate this to the family!
    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZaZqx9v3dU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iZaZqx9v3dU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>