1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Virginia Taxidermists Association Show - VTA

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by DViola, Mar 21, 2010.

1. DViola

DViola Virginia Taxidermists Association/Secretary

I would like to thank all those that attended the Virginia show. It was a complete success because of all of you. It was fantastic to see everyone as always. See you next year!

Doris Viola

2. Completely agree - Along with the VTA members a special thanks to our surrounding states participants from NC, MD and PA, (If I missed anyone my apologies!) It is always great to have you visit and support the VTA show!

Doris, the VTA board did a bang up job and your job as Secretary has been very well done! Thank you for your hard work - much of the show would not happen if it were not for your efforts!!

Mac

3. DViola

Thank you so much Mac. I appreciate that very much. It was great to see the both of you.

4. DavidB

DavidB Member

Hate that I missed it. Hope to see you next year and thanks for sharing the pics........DavidB

5. I want to say it was great to meet all the VTA members! The VTA is a class act and great association! I was really impressed with the quality of work from top to bottom in the competition. All the members were friendly and a lot of fun to hang out with. If anyone missed the show you missed a really good one! The judges were awesom and the seminars were excellant as well!! I can't wait till next year to see everyone again!

steve rolan

6. Eric N

Eric N New Member

I had a great time in Va. and it was truly a first class show. Look forward to getting back up there next year.

7. DViola

I am so glad everyone had a great time. Steve and Eric, it was a pleasure to meet the both of you and congratulations! Fantastic work and I am looking forward to seeing you next year.
    Doris Viola