1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Nature Goddess, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Mxgurl89- Your Foxes are done and I'll snap a couple quick pics of them before I box them up and post them up if you'd like... I'll post some I've got too...

2. Sounds good! Can't wait to see them!
    Can't wait to see what you've got as well :)

3. whiteside

whiteside New Member

here is a whitemark and a cinnamon gold

ej

Attached Files:

4. Uploading photos now and I'll post in just a few!

5. Foxes! Most came from Leslie.... :p All shown are forsale- Two are plushable.. The arctic and the Cross...

[​IMG]

MxGurl's Foxes-

[​IMG]

6. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Shelby, dare I ask the price on that very bottom fox?

7. Haha Shelby, you weren't kidding about my male being a fatty LOL He looks fat even as a pelt!

8. The Very Bottom Fox is someone elses.... just posting it up for her since she only has carcass pics till I ship them back.

All the prices for the other pics foxes are on DA here... http://minotaur-queen.deviantart.com/art/Foxes-158250006

9. Wolfwoman

I'll go look... What's the name of the color for that bottom one? I'm sure it's something outrageous? ;D

10. I think NID calls them Calico White Marks. I guess they can also be call platinum cross lol

Or to be literal.. "cross fox with lots of unusual white markings on the neck and legs" lol!

11. I'd call it a White Mark Silver or Platinum tainted with Red... No idea what color it actually falls under.

Calico makes sense since it does have 3 colors.

12. Wolfwoman

Now Calico isn't that much off the wayside as it's a standard color description that means THREE colors (if I remember correctly) which is what this is.

13. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Tricolour? Lol that would make sense too
    Id like to ask NID if he can get ahold of another like it

14. Holy crap you ladies have a lot of fox pelts. Here's my fur collection. I put together one of all the furbearers in MN except for a lynx which is protected here. Have them all hanging on a muskrat stretcher with a few antique traps.

Attached Files:

15. Bangle

Bangle New Member

Hey Shelby...what's your asking price for the fox with the the white nose? That is a cute marking lol.

I have a bunch of neat foxes...but alas, I'm too lazy to upload pictures lol.

16. I think she has the prices on her DA submission. It's down in the comments though lol

You should upload pics!! I'd so love to see your foxes :D

17. Silverose01

Shelby and Leslie id buy if they were mountable ;)
    I was lookin at a lifesize silver somewhere on here
    Would like to take a pretty fox to next years show
    That's why I'm really wanting to get one of NIDs foxes

18. Silverose01

Oh that would be an amazing mount!
    The nose and eyes make it look as if it may have had light eyes

19. Bangle

Bangle New Member

They probably do have light eyes as Burgundies and Ambers have a pale gold eye color a lot of the time. :)

20. Silverose01

I think, but am not totally sure, that NID has a pic of a light gold eyed red on his site
    Its gorgeous if anyone wants to see that pic