1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fleshing and Tanning/Wholesale Work Service

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by highlander, Mar 24, 2010.

1. highlander

highlander "There can be only One"

Send me your frozen capes and i will turn, flesh and wet tan them for you. All you will need to do is thaw and mount once you recieve them back. I do not accept SALT DRIED HIDES for tanning. Here are some of my prices. We also provide wholesale taxidermy work. Email us at wcitaxidermy@yahoo.com or call the studio. We have 27 years experience in the taxidermy field. We also have many items for sale, mounts and hides.

Thanks and GOD Bless
    Brian McDonald
    Wildlife Creations Inc

bass, bream, crappie.....customer ready $150.00
    stripers ........................................................... ...$8.50 per inch
    reproductions.............................................. ........$9.50 per inch
    ducks...................................................... ...........$150.00
    turkeys.................................................... ...........$500.00 any pose except flying

cape turning, fleshing, and tanning.........................$60.00 for all whitetail size capes
    cape turning and fleshing......................................$40.00

contact us at wcitaxidermy@yahoo.com
    256/268-5500 studio
    256/404-5213 cell

[​IMG]

2. racks tax

racks tax New Member

hey brian i am kind of new. do you think my capes will make it from michigan to you with no problem and you will flesh and split and tan for 60$ and how long does it normally take for a whitetail cape thank you ps: nice to see god bless