1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Stuart Manufacturing

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by derhntr, Mar 25, 2010.

1. derhntr

derhntr Member

Does anybody have a different contact # for Stuart Man.( Eager Beaver), I'm calling the one posted on this site, 909-795-4572.
    I am in need of a new blade for my fleshing machine and have been calling for days w/ no answer.
    They don't have a web site, no e-mail that I know of??????????
    I've got 9 capes just sitting in the pickle that I can't shave.
    Can anyone help!!!!!!!

2. Buy the blade from someone else ! Almost all your big tanners and taxidermy supply co. sell blades.
    Just choose one.

3. derhntr

derhntr Member

Had thought that, but wasn't sure if they would be compatible, did my homework and they are, can't wait around any more.
    Thanks

4. derhntr

derhntr Member

Got my new blade from someone else and these people still have not called me back??

5. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

If you are interested in the Eager Beaver Shaving Machine or Blades - contact me, Bruce Rittel! Although I do not stock either - I do sell them for Stuart Manufacturing and I can process your order, or answer your questions. I talk with Bob Stuart on a weekly basis. You can PM post here, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (774) 226-0684. It's a great machine - built for 24/7 production!

6. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

saving this

7. Hey Bruce, I paid for an Eager Beaver going on two months now with no response what so ever from Stuart Manufacturing. From this thread it appears my situation is not unique rather the norm. At what point should I be concerned if at all?

-Kerwin

8. rancar5760

rancar5760 New Member

S&S Tool and Machine is always available to help and to service the customer.

Check out our web site fleshingmachine.com

Or give us a call 810 796-3043

9. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

S&S is an AWESOME machine. They can build it to your specs. Heighth, left hand , right hand etc.

10. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

Hi derhntr! That post about me representing Stuart Manufacturing is an old post (2010). I no longer sell either of those items, although I do personally think its a very good machine. The advice you've recieved on here, to purchase another blade - is good advice. Almost all of them are usable on the EB.