1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fish Replica Blanks For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by featherhead, Mar 27, 2010.

1. featherhead

featherhead Member

Howdy all !!! I have the blanks listed below for sale. All are cheaper than I paid for them. Been super busy and all they are doing is collecting dust unfortunately. Just no time to get to them at all.My loss your gain. Either PM me or e-mail me at rynlun@aol.com with any questions.If seriously interested I'll snap some pics for those interested.Prices DO NOT include shipping charges

31 inch Walleye from Fishermans Tales $75.00
    27 inch Male Lake Ontario Brown Trout $100.00 ( from Capt. Bruce Foster)----SOLD
    37 inch Musky from Fiber Tech $100.00
    25 inch Paddlefish from Starfish $100.00
    27 inch Walleye from Tim Wynia $135.00 SOLD--pending payment

2. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

pm sent

3. PM sent

4. featherhead

featherhead Member

Replied to all who sent pm's. I'll be snapping some pics later today when I have a moment.

5. featherhead

featherhead Member

All blanks are still available. I have pictures of each for those interested.

6. featherhead

featherhead Member

I still have all the blanks listed above for sale yet. I do have pictures of each to forward to those who are interested.All are in excellent shape and have good detail.All these have been purchased from reputable sellers on this site.

7. I sent you an email in regards to the Brown.

Please send pics to ross@voglercopperworks.com

Thanks

8. Louie

Louie New Member

Could you post pictures of the walleyes, Thanks

9. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

PM sent

10. featherhead

featherhead Member

WOW ! I got really bombed with Pm's and e-mails since I posted this again. I'll be getting back with everybody today with answers to questions and pics for those who wanted them.