1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Many other pics of the Ohio show, but....

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Lou, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Lou

Lou Modern day Mona Lisa :-)

PA
    What great board members you Ohio members have! They'd give you the shirt off their backs and then bend over backwards if you asked them to! I tell ya, I was really impressed at how well and efficient your show was run! Not only did you have a lot of mounts but it was also really enjoyable! Everyone I met was approachable and very outgoing. I'll definitely be back next year!

BTW, it was nice to put some names to taxi.net faces. I tell ya, I wasn't expecting Jim Tucker to be a freakin giant! That man could prolly fit my head in his hands ;D And psycho (Dan Hudzik) was prolly the coolest cat I met there. I ran into him for the first time as my buddy and I were checking in the 1st night at 11:45pm. It was like I met someone I knew for years! I can still hear him say "Hey F$%*ers" ;D

Here's what I have. Many of these were shown at the banquette. There's a lot of them but you gotta make it to the end for Jim Tucker and...never mind you'll see it.

http://www.lifesjourneyproductions.com/Pictures/Ohio2010/index.html

2. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Nice pics.

3. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Lou we can't thank you enough for everything you did for us !! You take some awesome pics !! Well, except the one of me 'Speed Eating" before the awards program that you showed during the awards program !! ;D
    But it was really great to work with you and looking forward to seeing you next year if not before.

4. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Great photos. Thank God I didn't have to do them. You were GREAT. Just wait 'til next year!

5. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

LMAO that last one is great

6. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Well with about 2 hrs sleep a night you guys can get away with about anything ;D

7. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Too funny.

Great pics, thanks for sharing

8. Thanks for posting Lou, you really captured the whole show for those of us that were not able to attend

9. The Ojibwa

The Ojibwa Member

Ohio
    Ver nice Lou...it was nice meeting you as well

Chip

10. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Lou, it was awesome meeting you brother. You and your buddy Chris did an awesome job at the Ohio show. Now that the cat is out of the bag and you did such a great job at the PA show and the Ohio show I think other states would be crazy if they wouldn't hire you to come in and put together the amazing pics and slide shows for their own shows like you did for these two shows. The banquet slideshow was awesome too! Lets not forget about the AMAZING reference pictures you showed me that you have of your favorite reptile from PA (gatorpalooza) and the whitetails. Great stuff man.... Oh, Jim, um I just posed for that pic I didn't take it... Just let me know before I come back to Ohio whether or not I need a HUGE Equalizer after doing that to you.... ;) :eek: :p ;D Hey remember Heath, you and I had about the same amount of sleep... ;)

Lou I think the reference picture posters that you gave to the new competitors was a class act. Great Job man.

11. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Thanks for sharing those great pics! Felt like I was there!
    Looking foward to coming down next year.

Mike

12. TOBY B

TOBY B New Member

Nice pic.. Thanks for doing it....