1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NEWBIRDMAN??????

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by kharman, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I DID MY END OF THE DEAL ON EBAY NOW DO YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PAID YOU AND NEVER RECIVED MY MERCHANDISE.SEND MY STUFF OR REFUND MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS DEALINGS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE A GUY WANNA HUNT PEOPLE DOWN AND STOMP A MUD HOLE IN THEIR GUT.

2. newbirdman

newbirdman New Member

Who the hell are you ? It would be nice if you wrote to me on E bay so I can see what item your talking about and trace your package . Are you the guy whos package was returned to me beacause YOU gave me the wrong address and I had to pay my own $ to reship it ?

3. I gave you ample time to reply you sent the msg on march 15th ill paste it below along with my reply.

Dear waterman330,

Your package with the deer rump and form was just returned to me from the post office . I had to pay another $9.00 + to get it back. I dont no why they charged me for this but if you want it , you'll have to pay me to reship it . I can send you a picture of the post office info on the box. Is the address correct ?

Kerry Harman
    1442 Roxford Church Rd SE
    Dennison OH 44621

now that is my correct address it is on my paypal account and no one else has ever had a problem shipping.
    here was my reply to you the same day.

that sounds like a problem at your end, i should not have to pay more,i did my part of the bargain your turn to do yours.

Sir just please send the product or return 100% of my money back.it has now been a month in a half.lets just get this resolved.

4. Please waste space somewhere else on an EBAY deal.

5. Newbirdman has been on here forever and I can't ever remember a bad dealings post about him in any way shape or form (I've been on here since 1998). You should be ashamed of yourself for your original comment.

6. I have bought deer rumps from Newbirdman off Ebay numerous times with no problems...always got the merch and paid through Paypal

7. newbirdman

newbirdman New Member

Thanks guys .

I did reply to you again but your mail was returned . My post office said you didnt pick up your package at the PO and it was returned to me. I reshipped it and had to pay extra because you screwed up . Parcel post takes about 2 weeks so you should have it soon , then I wont have to hear your crap any more. By the way , you owe me $9.00 ! Case closed .