1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nebraska State Taxidermists Association Convention 2010

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by mike g, Mar 31, 2010.

1. mike g

mike g Active Member

June 25th through June 27th, 2010
    The 26th Annual <A HREF="http://www.nebraskastatetaxidermy.org/">Nebraska State Taxidermists Association</A> Convention & Competition
    Howard Johnson Riverside Inn, Grand Island, NE
    Contact <A HREF="mailto:eek:[email protected]">Mike or Sonja Pebeck</A> at (402) 463-0594, or <A HREF="http://www.nebraskastatetaxidermy.org/">visit the NSTA website</A>.

NSTA Show and Convention dates are Friday June 25th through Sunday June 27th

At the Howard Johnson Riverside Inn 3333 Ramada Road, Grand Island Nebraska 308-384-5150 or 1-800-422-3485.

Check out our website for more info at nebraskastatetaxidermy.org

2. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Re: 2010 NEBRASKA SHOW DATES

earnhardtgw3, I've thought about making that drive...who knows, maybe you'll see me in June. ??? Who's judging fish?

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Sorry, you posted a link, I should have just looked it up. I see it's Bret Kirk. I don't know much about him. Any info?

4. mike g

mike g Active Member

Cole, I will get that info for you and get back to you.

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Awesome, thanks Mike

6. mike g

mike g Active Member

Also we have a killer raffle this year,
    1ST place prize $1,500.00 dollar gift certificate from Cabela's
    2nd place prize is a two person pheasant hunt
    Tickets are $20.00 ea or 5 for $80.00
    There are limited number of tickets to be sold so your chances are better at winning the more you buy. If you would like some tickets I can hook you up with them.

The drawn will be held at the convention and you do not need to be present to win.

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Anybody know if show packets have been mailed yet?

8. WeaponX

WeaponX I'm an old dude

I haven't gotten mine yet, i think next week some time.

9. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Thanks, I talked to Mike Pebeck and he said they were going out now. I suppose if I don't see it in the next week or so I'll call back. I noticed you guys re-did your website. You should consider adding the show packet in .pdf format so us out-of-state'ers can just print our own, saving you printing and mailing cost. I went ahead and booked a room today, so it looks like I'll be there. I look forward to meeting some new people, as well as catch up with some old friends.

Edit: Coincidentally my packet arrived today. I guess I should have waited a day before asking, LOL.