1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Llama Refrence

Discussion in 'Mammal Reference Photos' started by PLTannery, Apr 3, 2010.

1. For those of you getting capes... Figured you might be able to use these...

Carcass refrence and more full body refrence to follow...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Are these your Shelby? Would you happen to have any infant shots? I have one to mount for a lady & have little to no reference for a baby. She let it sit out overnight in the heat too, so we'll see if I can even salvage her, I sure hope so!

3. Yep sure do... Hang on a moment and I'll find them...

4. If you can't save it for a mount and she doesn't want it... I would really like the skull!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

I'll keep that in mind- and thanks so much for the pics!!
    I assume I'll have to carcass cast it. That should be fun! I'm hoping it works out, the lady was in tears when she called. It was cut out of a deceased mother late in the day. The lady "hung it over the rafters" overnight- it's been pretty hot here- and put it in the freezer the next day. I'm not sure what I'll find. She said she put it up there to keep bugs off it & that it didn't have any maggots when she got it down, but that she had some fur come loose already. Here's hoping for a good result!