1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

For all you bowhunters, your best wt with a bow

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Matt, Apr 3, 2010.

1. By no means even close to what most of you are posting but this is my best bow kill October 1,2008 opening day early in the morning. Only scored 112 but made a great mount.
    Very nice bucks for you all.
    I think I want to hunt Ohio if anybody needs help thinning the heard let me know. Wow some nice ones coming from there every year.

Attached Files:

2. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    october 1 2009/best with bow
    [​IMG]

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

Great deer guys, and great pics! Hare, that is a nice mulie! I have killed alot of big wts, but I think I would rather hunt big mulies! Call me crazy, I am just partial to mulies, they are beautiful animals! Keep posting guys!

4. gonefishin

gonefishin New Member

My first deer with the bow (1996), 140 3/8 in Saskatchewan... and I haven't been able to get a bigger buck since (with the bow).

[​IMG]

5. B.S.O'Hare

B.S.O'Hare Member

Thanks Matt, Ive never killed a big whitetail, but i just cant get enough of huntin mule deer. pretty much like everything about it! On another note, I just now realized that this thread was best WT with a bow! oops.

6. SD 2009. Grossed around 153 netted in the upper 140's. Also a pic of #1 on the list for this fall.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]