1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Njohn, Apr 5, 2010.

1. rebel

rebel New Member

Njohn how was she suppose to pay you for the civet cats? (money order, check, paypal?)

2. Now giving the benefit of the doubt, I have had skins stolen from a few shipments in the US.
    I notified the US post Office and guess who they caught, The Mailman ! he was an amateur taxidermist.
    So maybe they were stolen, but the shipper should have insured them.

3. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

i think this is one of those mystery stories were rhaps and njohn turn out to be the same person lol good luck figuring this one out

4. Bangle

Bangle New Member

well this is getting interesting...

5. Bear Claw

Bear Claw New Member

X2 :eek:

6. Brian

Brian Active Member

good call its getting real OLD!!!!!!!!!!

7. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Typical childish response.

8. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Has any body read Phasputins other post looking for a grey fox form. She clearly details her inability to save any money to buy supplies. I believe she spent her birthday money & has no funds to pay John. I bet she also has the missing skins. I also bet John is never going to see a dime from this scammer just like Hoytman didnt get a thankyou for the free supplies. Let us know John if you ever get paid. Good lesson for everyone else to stay clear of this Rhasputin character.

9. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

i thought you were going to pay him?

10. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Re: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good p

You need his address ??? It should be on one of the two boxes that he has already sent to you. ???

11. trevor

trevor New Member

you should think about what you want to write before you do it your story is wow. now you threw the box away it had all you needed to send payment and he sent you them without payment he trusted you . you make up stories i think others will be do business with you in a whole new way .

12. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Only from the minds of Deviant Arts....LOL Sorry I just had to

13. Bangle

Bangle New Member

Hey now that hurt PJ lol I have a DA.

14. Patrick J

LMAO Sorry but that is all I have been thinking since I last looked at this thread this morning. I sold rasputin a bear skull this year with like 2 close up real nice pictures so she could see what she was buying. When she got the package there was some kind of problem with it though I can't remember just what. I just told her that I posted clear pictures so she could see what she was buying..........and then put her on my do not sell to list

15. trevor

trevor New Member

dude wow you are something
    this site is not the play ground

16. Patrick J

You're right Rhasputin I do have you mixed up with someone else. It was another one of you Deviant Art people not you. I had to look back but my dealings with you went well. Sorry for the mix up

17. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    So when you send the bat back, do you plan on reimbursing John for his shipping. He held up his end, I would think that would be the least you could do. Or do you plan on stiffing him on that to. Who would also send a empty box as a scam when the item wasn't paid for and he paid for shipping. That just don't make sense. I could see if the item had already been paid for, but it hadn't. I don't think John is the scammer in this deal, he is the one getting scammed. Pay the guy.

18. Fernando

Fernando Member

Rhasputin,You(he or she) are the scammer,you give everyone a bunch of BS and You do not make any sence,pay the man for the bat since you already screwed him out of the civet cats and anyone out there should mark you as a big BS and scammer,if you have any problem with what I.m saying just bring it on because people like you are a disgrace.
    Fernando Neves

19. I don't know anything about what may have went on with the dealing this post is about, but for the record I have dealt with Rhasputin a couple of times and never had a problem.

20. Njohn

Njohn New Member

If he is talking of sending the bat back there will be any problem but i will not take it i want anybody who need it so that she can send it to him for free because i have giving my address to him about 5 times and he keep saying it is incomplete but when i ask what is lacking she will not say anything . so if i ask her to send to me she will not send and liar to have send and when i complain no one will believe me . So if you are there and you need the bat just let me know so that she will send it to you and you will not be paying for it.