1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Njohn, Apr 5, 2010.

1. rebel

rebel New Member

news flash he WANTS HIS MONEY thats why he SOLD you the bat its a done deal send him what you owe him

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

If he'd give her his address she can send him his money, or bat, which ever he decides he wants and this whole thing can end.

3. rebel

rebel New Member

njohn said he sent it to her 5 times who knows maybe he did maybe he didn't
    But he did send 2 boxes with his info on it and if she had any intent on paying for it she would have got the info off the box and sent the payment the day she received the package

this is crazy your first post you said you were trying to pay for it and wanted to but didn't have the address now you are saying there is something wrong with the bat and we all know there isn't or it would have been brought up earlier
    if you cant afford taxidermy then find another hobby and quite screwing this guy and taking up space on this site

4. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Rebel I am with you. My first post was for her but after reading this all I think she should pay up!

Yes the first box was empty...(Or so you say)...no weight has been given, still no details from anyone on this matter. I think this could solve several questions.

Then he sends you WHAT YOU ORDERED...POSTPAID even...you receive it..don't have the money (for whatever reason)...and now you can't pay him.

You got what you wanted, (so be it, it took 2 packages)...so now pay him and quit trying to back out of the deal, because you think he is a scammer now. Pay the man what you owe him!!!

5. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Re: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good p

As far as trowing out those boxes.
    If the first one was supposed to be empty I would have not got rid of that one especially if it was to have $265 worth of skins in it.
    And the second that had the Bat in it not got rid of it either. Because the person that sent it to me I owe money to and it has his info on it so I can send payment to him.
    The excuse that the boxes were trashed is no excuse. At least take the info off the box so you could send payment.

I mean come on if I was owed $265+ I think I would have made sure payment info was correct. So to say he is not giving you all the info you need to pay him is Just hard to believe

6. rebel

rebel New Member

you are right i miss spoke it was to much work for you that is why you changed your mind and wanted to send it back

that is crazy
    just what i want every yahoo in the world to know my address

7. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

It appears to have been your fault all along. Why dont you take the hint & find another place to play. I think most people are getting sick of your little act.

8. Could have somebody that is very well trusted (Moderator?) to be the middle man, and relay the information.

9. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Re: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good p

Sounds Good. But do not think they or anybody else would want to get in the middle of this mess. Not there job.

10. Louie

Louie New Member

I think UPS and Spee-dee always has a record of packages delivered, Not sure about the USPS though unless you request it. Could be innocent but there are thieves out there that will look you in the eyes and lie. Don't know what happened to you but I've been there and it doesn't feel very good! Live and learn!

11. Dumb question - didn't the box have his return address on it? I think that is required any time you are shipping something.

Bruce

12. Rhasputin threw the boxes away.

13. runingun

runingun New Member

Wow! What a mess we have.This is like some goofy soap opera.Let a modirator recieve this guys address and varify it is proper.

14. InuRyoko

InuRyoko Member

So who is going to step up and be the moderator? ? ? ?

15. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Makes you want to run right out & do some business with rhasputin doesnt it.

16. This is why you only do paypal and take the money up front for any internet transactions. I am newer here too and it seems to be a very good community, but I will definatly not let my gaurd down. ???

17. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

its a damn shame when people screw each other over so that the rest of us have to be paranoid.

18. Njohn

Njohn New Member

Did he get the address now correct cuz i can't post my address here.

19. I thought he was a she. I'm so lost with this.

20. Bangle

Bangle New Member

Njohn, why don't you send the information to another user that you trust and they will be able to tell you what is or is not complete? That way the mods don't have to be drug into everything and there is a third unbiased party that can look at the info and maybe figure out the problem so you and Rhasputin can work things out. Because this seems like it's going no where fast.