1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Njohn, Apr 5, 2010.

1. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

i wouldnt hold my breathe.

2. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

WoW I must be bored or just stupid, I read all 9 pages of this crap.

3. irnwd

irnwd midwest_taxidermy_traders

wow i must be in the dumb and stupid club to i just read it all as well REALLY?????? and the saga continues i wonder how many man hours have been spent on this but its like watching daytime t.v.

4. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

I think you're just really bored lol. Cause I don't think we're stupid
    Were watching this to see who turns out to be the bad guy in the situation.
    ;)

5. RTF

RTF Active Member

Same here, I started reading this at 3:30 Am and it's going for 4:30................ I need a life.

6. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

There are scammers all over all the sites today. The honest people try to do an honest job and meanwhile the scammer sits all day trying to figure ot how to screw the honest ones.

7. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Dont forget how difficult they make it for the honest people trying to conduct a little business on this site. I rarely even use this site anymore to sell something. The so called buyers want you to jump through a dozen hoops & I just dont have time for. Its amazing how effective word of mouth in the industry really is. It makes this site unneccesary.

8. Njohn

Njohn New Member

It is Monday Today and i hope she pays the money today i am still waiting to hear from her and will post when she actually pays the money.

9. Njohn

Njohn New Member

I have waited for her to send the money today and it is getting late if she is not sending let her just tell me and lets end this.

10. Njohn

Njohn New Member

Ok i will be waiting please send me the details through a PM when you do that.

11. rebel

rebel New Member

the info for payment was sent 5 days ago why hasn't he already received it
    you have already screwed him out of 2 cats the least you could do is go ahead and pay for the bat as soon as info was received

12. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

That's pretty rude to tell Him to "hold his horses"
    :-\

13. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

I would not hold my breath for the money Njohn.
    She had plenty of time to send the money. The info to send money was received 5 days ago as Rebel said.
    My opinion is she is not going to send it and have another excuse.

14. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

we shall see, when/IF he responds he got it!

15. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

::)

16. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Careful.....you are on awfully thin ice with a LOT of people.

17. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Re: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good p

That ice has broke through for some people.

18. rebel

rebel New Member

BECAUSE YOU SCAMMED HIM OUT OF 2 CIVET CATS AND THEN WAITED 5 DAYS TO PAY HIM FOR THE BAT

19. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

These people are the ones you look to do business with in buying or selling things.
    And with the way you handeled this issue with NJohn does not look good on you.

20. Njohn

Njohn New Member

Well she send the money for the bat and i got it today but did not know how the cevets goes any way it has ended and i still have some very good harmer headed bats skeletons, skins and skulls if any one is interested should let me know through a PM.