1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Njohn, Apr 5, 2010.

1. RTF

RTF Active Member

Glad you got paid Njohn, long time coming. I know I will and I bet a lot others will be steering clear of doing any dealings with Rhasputin. I feel you got screwed on those cats. I highly doubt you sent an empty box knowing you were not getting paid until she received them.

2. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

As someone who hasn't posted on this before, but has read the entire thread, let me answer it for you. I started out believing you on the first page or two, but a few things stood out. First, I recently had something shipped to me that arrived broken. I promptly took a picture of it and kept the evidence. If the box had been empty, the first thing I would have done was check the weight, and then inform the seller, and then if the weight indicated the box contained something I would have gone to UPS or the shipper and filed a claim or complaint. The fact that several people kept asking about the weight and you kept ignoring it over and over until you finally said you threw away the boxes only after some people pointed out they would have the address on them, seems suspicious. If that had been the case, I would have thought you'd have mentioned it after the first 3-4 people asked about it. Secondly, I agree that if someone was trying to scam by sending an empty box, they would ask for payment first. How would a scammer expect to get paid if the person would obviously open the box first. In fact, I would think it would be obvious the box was empty without even opening it. All these things, by themself don't indicate who is guilty, but the evidence in totality seems to be all in njohn's favor. The fact that he kept saying he sent you his address, you kept saying it was incomplete, yet the one time he sent it to someone else it was...suspicious. Also the fact that anytime anyone asked you a question on this or the previous thread you responded defensively and went on the attack--usually the guilty are the first to defend and attack. It seems to show a pattern. Even if the box was empty, which doesn't seem likely given there would be no motive, the way you have talked to several people on here calling them names would make me not want to do business with you. At the least, you need to think a little more...think before you call someone who gave you something "rude" (a better response would have been, "You're so right, thanks again so much); think before you tell a story then add details like the boxes being thrown out only after someone brings up the fact that the boxes contained the info you said you didn't have. Think about what to do logically if something like this does happen. I think of all the readers of this, you might be the only one who would have thrown out both boxes. It all just adds up to suspicision.

3. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Soon there will be an 11 page post concerning bad dealings with you. This in itself should put you out of the scamming business, especially when someone informs the other party what he is getting into. Might as well stick a fork in, you are done.

4. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

::)

5. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Yea, kind of like the lynx skull post that you dug up 3...yes 3 months later claiming that the lynx skulls you got were not good. THEN the seller (don't recall who) sent you more. Who the hell waits 3 months to say that the item purchased was not good! Go figure...now this? Makes you look very suspicious!!

6. rebel

rebel New Member

you are a scammer go away

7. Bangle

Bangle New Member

If I'm not mistaken...I also recall a dealing with another user where the package you had purchased "never arrived". And a refund had to be issued (of course that could have been avoided if she had sent it with a tracking #). Too many things gone wrong to not be fishy...either that or the postal services in your area just plain suck.

8. rebel

rebel New Member

Well me statement is true.
    Here is another one for you:
    You have been here for less than 6 months and already 3 (mentioned on this page) bad dealing and i have been here for a long time and have NEVER had any bad dealing and i have bought and sold more stuff on here then you could ever afford

9. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

You had a bad dealing & a bunch of lies & story changes. No one will do business with you after this. Stick a fork in it you are done.

10. Bangle

Bangle New Member

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. If you guys came to a resolution, then that's great. It's just odd that there would be so many different problems with the postal service.

11. RTF

RTF Active Member

I dont care if you are a girl. You got some balls making that statement. How the hell is this a bad deal for you ? You are out nothing. You lost nothing. It's a bad deal for Njohn NOT you. This forum has seen you for who really are. Not just from this transaction, but from others that you have done on this site.

12. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

My advice would be to know when to shut your trap. The hole you dug is already deep enough

13. RumRunner

14. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

You know. Id been watchin all this and I think that there are certain things called manners that you should think about more often. The people on here are experienced, adults that should be respected. There should be a level of maturity kept up especially by the new people. I'm pretty new and know how to act among these great taxidermists and sellers on here
    They offer help, guidance, and occasionally free stuff. We should be thankful for all there is on this site and the least we can do is be polite and honest and trustworthy

15. rayray38821

rayray38821 New Member

This is going to out do the krowtann debate ::)

16. RumRunner

17. RumRunner

18. RumRunner

19. RumRunner