1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good peopl

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Njohn, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Back when I used my home address I "lost" 5 packages in a row. Some I had sent out, some I was expecting. Some even had delivery confirmation and were "confirmed" as delivered to my house (yet I never saw them!). I started using a family member's house as my shipping address and stopped using the PO location to mail things and also started to use delivery confirmation to at least see that it left the dang city. Never had problems again.

So yeah, sometimes it CAN be the postal employees (imagine that... like you've never heard of dirty postal workers before). It can also be neighbors. When I reported all this mail stolen the guy who took my report asked about my neighbors (but as I told him, that didn't explain the mail I sent out also disappearing).

2. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Re: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good p

I have a better chance of getting Krowtan to become a true tan then a deal going good with Rhasputin. Just my thought on this whole thing. To many odd things happen when dealing with this person. I would rather not take chances.

Over or under 15 pages any takers?

3. cheapguy

cheapguy New Member

BUMP! :D

4. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Re: Some People Do receive parcels and lie they did not and pretend to be Good p

So your saying over? LOL

5. Holy S&%T,
    I just took all of my spare antlers and sheds I've had laying around, placed them with the points facing up, and am getting ready to jump from the second floor face first, anyone care to join me? PLEASE END THIS POST

6. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

jeez me as well lol

7. rebel

rebel New Member

i will take over

8. Jason O

Jason O Active Member

Wi
    u just need to stop posting ,holy crap ,i want to jump first

9. rattus

rattus New Member

I have a feeling that was about me. I sent a message simply inquiring about the teeth because a couple had come loose during shipping and I wanted to make sure that I had found them all.
    "Do not sell to" list... that's harsh :-\

10. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

WOW! Is there any way a moderator can step in here and delete this entire thread???
    My head hurts :p

11. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

I Agree

Before it goes over

12. Bangle

Bangle New Member

It doesn't need to be deleted, it needs to be left here so others can reference it for bad dealings (for which ever party). People just need to quit bickering about things that don't pertain to this situation and let it fall into the archives.

13. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

lol im enjoying it

14. POTSKCUB

POTSKCUB Member

I've got a gun to my head and ready to pull the trigger. Please don't jump before I do myself in . GOOD LORD GET A LIFE AND DELETE THIS THREAD. PLEEEAAAASEEE!!!!!!

15. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

It addicting in a sick kind of way, isn't! :eek:

16. EA

EA Well-Known Member

I kinda like it......Then again ,I like Athletes Foot..

17. HAHA, i totally sat back with some popcorn and read this entire thread too!
    also, i thought it was weird that she would claim that he scammed her, as he sent FIRST and she couldn't confirm the weight of the box because she "threw it away". in any sort of "weird" transaction you should always keep records! boxes, receipts, even pictures if you can.

18. runingun

runingun New Member

Where did the people go that started this mess.Are we the only dummies repling now.

19. phew . . finally done reading . . .time for bed lol(if only-2 more hours of work )

20. RTF

RTF Active Member

Hell no. We need threads like this to remind us who to deal with and not to deal with. I think what we are looking for is a locked thread, NOT a deleted thread.