1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Been busy!(Last photo's)

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Gatorjaw, Apr 6, 2010.

1. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Gatorjaw, I know the experience was priceless but that sequence of pictures along with the work I know that it took, isn't too shabby in itself. It is so gratifying to know that there are still kids out there who're going to make a difference. Thanx for sharing.

2. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

SUPERB!!!

3. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

George you are right! And I work hard to steer him in the right direction. He is very smart, and he likes everything I do. So I am constantly teaching him everything I know. If he chooses, he will have a carrear at an early age. And theseday's you better know something early in life, or it's going to be tough.

4. Helltigress

Helltigress New Member

Wow, this is fantastic! You should be proud!

5. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

JoeHunter and Helltigress, thanks for the compliment's. When I hear or read something like that, I don't apply it to the work, but too my son, for he is making great headway. So thank you very much!

6. Helltigress

Helltigress New Member

You should, that's who I was talking about! (But the work is fantastic too :D)

7. Lets hope he takes after the Daddy and becomes another topnotch alligator taxidermist!!!

8. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

Although I can do alligator taxidermy just fine, taxidermy is not the reason for my involvement with alligators. I am a nuisance alligator hunter for my state as well, and have studied them extensively for that reason for over 7 years now.. Working with them is very addictive like most alligator hunters will tell you. The more you know about them and the way they work, the more you want to know. So do I want him to be like me? That would be great, but I just want him to be happy and good at what intrest him, and be a good person. So I teach him everything I can and pray to God for the rest.

9. czykdbcz

czykdbcz Artist or just crazy

va
    I think it looks great and a first prize project.
    I hope you both are proud.

10. GreenBullhead

GreenBullhead Peep peeep peep C:

So cool!!

11. ivywolf

ivywolf New Member

How neat! And it sounds like your son is becoming an awesome person, as well. You two did a wonderful job on this project. It looks like it took a lot of work and patience. First prize work, for sure!

12. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

Thanks very much for your compliments. They are very encouraging and inspirational to him. Now he can't wait till the next project, LOL. That's what is all about!

13. cornhusker

cornhusker New Member

8) sweet stuff 8)

14. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

Thanks!!!

15. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

Fantastic! Love the detail you put into these. As a tattoo designer, I'm a real sucker for detail. :)

16. Gatorjaw

Gatorjaw New Member

I feel your passion!

17. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

WOW that really took some talent to do, good job.