1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Joe Coon's WT forms

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by backcountrychad, Apr 8, 2010.

1. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

Has anyone had much experence with Joe Coon's WT forms? Likes and dislikes. I mount southern deer, and like the looks of their forms.

2. Bear Claw

Bear Claw New Member

Not sure about the Joe Coon's forms but I know quite a few folks here mount on the Joe Coombs forms ;) and seem to like them ( sorry I couldn't resist)

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

If you mount southern deer, Coombs are the way to go. Coombs are 90% of what I use for Whitetail

4. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

Thanks guys, I have several on the way.

5. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

They are nice for Northern deer too, Mp

6. michael p.

Those things have 2 much hair, they scare me :)

7. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

That was the problem, up here huh?

8. Love them Coombs forms! Use them for a lot of southern and northern deer.

9. Thats all i use here

10. michael p.

Nah, laziness was the problem :)

11. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Micheal...ya took the word's right out of my mouth! Heck you were asleep most of the time you were here!

12. michael p.

I wasn't my "normal" (whatever the hell that is) self in Michigan. I was in bed by 11:00 every night except Saturday. I had a low grade fever I just coon't know, somethould not break and never did until 2 weeks ago when I finally called a customer of mine who's a doctor. He said it sounded to him like walking pnemonia......hell, who knows, I never went and saw him, just got a scrip. I'm better now but something still is not quite right. I still get my work done but don't come to work till 9:30 or so in the morning and usually leave by 6 or 7 P.M.. Up till a couple of months ago i'd stay here 12-14 hours a day and go to bed about 3 A.M. don't know whats up, but i'm sure it'll pass.

13. I'm with Michael P., I use Coombs forms for about 90% of my whitetails... and those are all northern deer!