1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

bad dealings with gatordun

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by snowman623, Apr 8, 2010.

1. A lot less hands. LOL

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I think she is. She changed her user name, so something is bothering her.

3. AH7

AH7 New Member

One word: PayPal! I know they charge a bit, and I know you have to put at least some of your details out into the world, but you can insist on instant payments and they do offer some protection. Use it y'all it will save you some grief.

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

what`s the new user name? so I can refuse to deal with the new gator dun.

5. http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1580

6. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Wow the nerve of some people

7. bob wendt

I still don`t get it. so who is gator dun posting under now? I looked at at and don`t understand who is who

8. Come on Bob, the transvestite change their name to dirty south. ::)

Seems those blonde coyotes wore off on you. ;)

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

DIRTy SOuth

10. Patrick J

LMAO
    You had better stick to trapping then ;D ;D ;D

If you read that persons last posts in the profile there was a thread on snakes where everyone was calling shim gator. Now that they changed the screen name on that account it changed all previous posts author name

11. "shim" LMDO

12. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

Anybody noticed the deleted post on page 1 ::)

13. Brian

Brian Active Member

gatordun/dirty south name is Adam. hes not a girl. hes a dude. he just has a funny sense of humour. damn you guys are tough lately!

14. Patrick J

Will you please tell him then that this isn't funny

15. Brian

Brian Active Member

patrick, i feel bad for the ones who had bad dealings with him. i really do. i know i work hard for my money just like all you. i got screwed a few times a few months back for alot of coin and i really considered leaving this site but i wont let a few jerks run me off. im not sticking up for adam at all. im just letting you guys know that i have delt alot with him in the last few months and have had great dealings and the products i got from him are actually probally the nicest things ive ever bought on here. the guy has always been straight up with me and ships really fast and is very reasonable with prices. .i have not had one problem at all.im clueless as to why all the bad dealings with him.i dont have to tell him hes not funny as im sure he reads these posts. i will continue to deal with him and i hope you all can work things out. sucks when theres drama on here. patrick, have a good one man. im off to go turkey/deer/woodchuck watching with my wife and son. later, Brian

16. bob wendt

doesn`t explain you lieing to me.

17. I bought 2 replica snakes from Adam (gatordun) and they were exfellent replicas, very well painted, were packed and shipped correctly and I received them pretty quickly, so my dealings with him have been very good. Hope others can get things straightened out. Thanks for our good transaction Adam.

18. Grummpy

Grummpy M.A. Keeley III

or the others with a complaint.

19. bob wendt

you didn`t even have the courtesy to return a pm asking where was the money you said you sent. and it wasn`t a coyote skull deal. you wanted extreme aged ones, so I rooted thru the seasons catch of couple hundred or so and pulled out the old gummers, special for you on your request. we weren`t "working" on a deal. we "had" a deal. all you had to do is have the common courtesy to give me an excuse then, not 2 years later when others start complaining about you. too late now . if you want to apologise and say you are sorry I`ll accept that. but I won`t hold anything based on your word again. I sold the skulls to others , no problem there, but you messed with my time. time is the one thing in life no amount of money can buy more of. so you can`t even replace it. and now I`m wasting more time on you. so that`s the deal gator. what you had come up was ,as you say, "sh t" that was more important than your word to me. so now what is the "sh t"? I`d say it`s your word.

20. I bought some small critters from him a while back and he sent twice as many as I was expecting. Also bought some snake bones with no problems. I will do business with him again.