1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermy Dvds

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Smeja, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Smeja

Smeja New Member

Brain Harness. Skinning, fleshing and tanning a lifesize bobcat. He takes you through the process from skinning to fleshing with a pressure washer and it also covers tanning with krowtann. I paid 27.50 will sell for 17.50 shipped to your door. PAYMENT RECEIVED

Rick Carter, wild boar shoulder mount A to Z. Paid 24 with shipping will sell for 17.50 shipped. PAYMENT RECEIVED

Molding and Casting deer antlers with Erich Carter. Antler reproduction expert Erich Carter shares his complete step-by-step process for molding and casting artificial deer antlers, using moderately priced molding and casting materials. Paid 24 will sell for $16.50 shippedPAYMENT RECEIVED

Harry Whitehead Mounting and finishing a strutting turkey. Most likley the best turkey dvd on the market, its very current I believe filmed in 05. He goes very in depth with the painting of the freeze dried head includes painting the feet as well. Fleshing, washing, drying, injecting the feet. its all there. The only thing this dvd does not cover is the skinning. He starts with a turkey skinned leg to leg. The randy life dvd would go great with this one. I paid 42.50. Will sale for 30 shipped to your door. PAYMENT RECEIVED

Randy Life skinning a turkey. he shows how to ''case skin'' a turkey ''leg to leg''. I paid 27.50 will sell for 16.50 shipped to your door. PAYMENT RECEIVED

All of these are dvds and are in like new condition. Shipping and paypal fees are included in all the prices. I can ship monday. I ship first class and have sold serveral items on this site, I've never had any problems tho if you want a tracking number its 1 extra dollar. I take paypal only. PM me or post here if interested.

2. I will take the Harry Whitehead tape. What is your Pm me with your paypal info
    Perch

3. tt

tt Licensed Taxidermist,Hunter,Trapper,and Fur Bearer

PM sent on Randy life skinning dvd

4. HIGH HOPES

HIGH HOPES Member

PM SENT ILL TAKE ANTLER CASTING.

5. deerlvr

deerlvr Member

I'll take Rick Carter boat video. Please send paypal information.
    Thanks

6. Smeja;
    Was out all day yesterday,just got your message, payment is on the way. REALLY