1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I need some time

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ajwoodman88, Apr 10, 2010.

1. gunner62

gunner62 Gunners Buckhorn Taxidermy

W.I.
    Alan
    I do not know you but I wish you the best, and hope you that recover from your ordeal in life. It is at the lowest point in life that you find out who your friends are.
    It looks like you still have a few good ones on your side.

2. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

I am glad he has treated others fairly,

I have read in here that he did want any money until they were shipped out. He took my money on Mar 3rd. 170.00 I feel for him I really do but a business transaction is exactly that.

I posted my last post at 3:51PM he came on at 8:52 PM, no reply, no private message nothing. This is unacceptable to me. I did my part with trying to work it out behind the scenes I have at least 10 private messages back and forth saying he is going to make it right. The minute I call him to the floor and tell him to give me a hard date on when they are going to be here I get no replies back. I know a lot of you are friends with him and say give him a chance. I have done that and will continue to do that until Friday May 7th. I then take and copy all of my private messages, my money order receipt and send it to the local sherriff.

Maybe I am a bad guy for doing this, but a deal is a deal, and I would have to say the majority if they were in my shoes would do the exact same thing.

Joe

3. Blkbearklr I understand your frustration but if he was gonna take your money why would he get on here and let everyone know the situation. I hope u never end up in this kinda situation. It seems there may have been a restraining order keeping him from his workshop. Hopefully he pulls through by friday for ya. Jess sifford

4. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

rick, who beat his ass?

5. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

He has had my Money as well since 3/08 and I have been trying to stay in contact with him and have not been able to get any responses to my emails. Last one I got was on 4/20 and all he said was" I will let you know early next week". I sent him another one today before reading the posts from the last couple of days in here giving him the option of fulfilling my order already or returning my Money. I feel bad as well for all he has going on but he needs to some how communicate better to all of us he has in limbo or send our Money back ASAP.

6. blkbearklr

Jess, I understand what you are saying and not going to get into a pissing contest over this. I have been trying since Mar 3rd to get this fixed. After I posted this he has gotten on taxi net twice and no reply, no private message nothing. Which in my opinion is BS. As far as getting in this kinda situation. If I did I would be refunding money if I could not get into my shop OR since I can check a computer I would be replying to those that I owe product to. To me 170.00 is at leat worth an honest answer of your money will be refunded, your product will ship on such and such date, or haha you sent me money I have no plans on sending it back so have a nice day.

Like said Friday Midnight is my cutoff, Saturday I put a packet together and get a hold of the local sheriff and have something done about it. Do not want to go that route but the hand has been played.

And one more question how long would you wait for an honest answer after you sent 170.00???????

Joe

7. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Joe you are completely in the right here. You have been an honest stand up guy on here since day #1 and I hate to see good people like you get treated like this

8. blkbearklr

Thanks Patrick I am trying. I am doing all with in my own beliefs and ethics before I turn it over. I know I will not go to bed tonite and not be able to sleep.

Joe

9. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

:mad:

10. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

Thanks Rick, I am still willing to give a bit more time but would like a solid answer as to how long. Like I wrote to him if it is much longer I would just like the Money back as I could use it elsewhere. I really do hope he can get to his feet and all and wish him well but my funds aren't in the best of shape to where I can just not have anything to show for it.

11. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

Just after posting my last post here I checked my e-mail and had recieved a message from Allen, " I will get it to you. I am getting things in order" . Looks like he sent it out last nite at around midnite ,this was all that he said but at least I finally heard from him.

12. blkbearklr

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,215946.msg1526017.html#msg1526017

13. choo choo charlie

choo choo charlie I feel pretty good for the way I feel

I talk to Allan every day or two and he is starting to get it together!
    I know his main concern is getting his customers taken care of.
    like Rick I am not making excuses for him just passing on what I know.

14. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

I hope so I saw his new msg first thing this morning , only 10th person to read at then time , and I emailed him rite afterwards. So I am hoping to clear this up once and for all it's been since about the first week of March for me and several broken promises. Gave him an either or to get to me , Funds or Items ordered, but get to me non the less without further delay, thanks John.

15. Jeff.

Jeff. New Member

I've dealt with Allen on a number of occasions, and he currently has about $125 worth of plaques to be sent to me. I'm really hoping he gets everything back together, I'd honestly rather maintain the professional relationship we've had and since I do like his work and typical work ethic, I'd like to keep him as my woodworking guy for my clients instead of having my money returned.

I am in the same boat as all of you. Allen has had my money since early March and very little contact in between, but enough to make me believe that he'll make it right. I'm getting customers calling and I have to keep telling them the same thing...the plaques being made are custom (as in my own design) and custom takes time.

Allen looks to be making attempts at getting customers taken care of. Stick with him if you can, if not, you have every right.

Good luck Allen, I'm looking forward to a reply in any form.

16. ROCTAXI

ROCTAXI New Member

I have ordered a few items from ALLEN in MAR also. I have sent a few emails hoping to find out anyting from him. NO replies at all. I totally understand his situation, however not answering me at all is just stupid business and plain wrong. Allen if you read this please email me or call and let ME know what is going on, so I can hold faith like so many others have in you.

17. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

Well when you talk to him ask him to concact me. I need to know if he plans on making the coffee and end tables or should I look elsewhere. I paid him half up front at the end of 09.

18. Jeff.

Jeff. New Member

Allen, I've emailed you as requested, called, emailed again, posted on here. Please let us all know what is going on.

I've got customer's mounts waiting on plaques. I'd just like to know if they will be completed, or if I should start looking for someone else to make my custom plaques (which you have my templates for also). I need an answer, please. My customers are being patient, but it's been long enough and it's not fair to them.

If anyone is in touch with Allen on a regular basis, please try to get the ball rolling or info flowing.

You know what would be really cool...if any of you are close with Allen and willing to help out, maybe you guys could help Allen go through his emails and customer orders for him or with him so that you could get back to us and let us know what's going on. Just a thought.

Thanks.

19. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

still waiting allen on my plaque get it to me when you can later

20. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

"I gived it my best for you all!!"! Good Luck and hope all works out well!