1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I need some time

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ajwoodman88, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

I think at least he could pick up the phone or email and say hey i can't build the tables or i will get to them. I need to know if I need to look elsewhere. I paid him $151. on dec 9.

2. wingman

wingman Active Member

Alright I personally am tired of "waiting" How about getting a small loan and REPAYING the money to the clients? All this talk about "doing your best" and "tough times" is Fine and most of us HAVE been patient and Reasonable. But Taking money for a product that NEVER comes is STEALING in my book! Come on Allen at LEAST return emails and refund the MONEY.

3. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

Also tired of waiting.
    He came in here a couple weeks or so ago with new email and wanting to make things rite and yet not a dam word from him on what's going on. Sent emails to him under new his new email address and still being ignored it seems. Time to just clean up and reimburse us all and be done with it. The money was not hers or yours until you shipped promised pieces out as you completed.

4. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

For all that are having problems with Allen do I like did, havea all your paperwork in a nice neat email contact the local Vevay Indiana Sherriff and send it to them. Their number is (812) 427-3737. I spoke within great detail to an officer Nkitts. I have sent all my paperwork to them and just waiting to hear back. I know a lot say there is nothing that can be done, but it is called Internet Fraud.

I feel like I gave him ample time, and the only assurance that I got was to know without a doubt in my mind he has spent my money on something other than what he was supposed to. My order was for 170.00.

So you all now have a decision to make do you just kick back and be mad about it more and more everyday or do you call the number and know that you have done everything within your power to get back what is yours? The decision is yours.

Joe

5. njjohnson81

njjohnson81 New Member

Joe you and your 170 dollars is starting to get rather annoying. Its 170 dollars. Forget it and quit polluting the site with your cry baby ........i need my money back. my 170 dollars is gonna kill me.

6. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

??? Been a member here less than a month and allready tired of hearing about Joe's $170. Well I Think there are a few on here that do not want to hear your 2 cents njjohnson81.

7. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

Sounds like your the one whining now and it's not even any of your business.

8. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

My post was directed to njjohnson81 Redwolf not Joe.
    And I hope Allen does make everything right as I do understand his situation (Ive Been there before ) it can be very difficult to get things done. But he needs to still keep contact with the people he owes on a regular basis and I am sure some will understand and some not. But do not just keep quit as that makes it worse.

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I deleted my post. I guess I should of worded it better.
    But I still think you guy's are brutal :D :D

10. blkbearklr

The funniest thing about this is Allens last name is Johnson, so therefore it is either Allen or some relation to Allen, or his soon to be exwife trying to stir up more problems. 3 posts and you come on here like that, it is quite obvious it was for a specific reason. So this actually makes me laugh no intestinal fortitude to do what is right and you have to resort to measures like this. So once again have a nice day. Instead of sending emails to Vevay police deptartment I will ensure that I call them again on Tuesday and do a check on the status. And one more thing before I go you are only as ignorant as you make yourself, and you recieved an A+ in my book........

Joe

11. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

njjohnson81's name is Nick Johnson. They could be related, but Johnson is a pretty common name.

12. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

If, as a business man you've only lost $170, you haven't lost much. It does suck, I agree. Why are you involving the police? It's a civil matter, go to small claims court. In the time you've spent whining over and over on here, you could have filed a small claims motion and been done already. Move on.

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Actually blkbearklr, after doing some snooping I found that Allan is from Indiana, and Nick is from Illinois. They are pretty close so they just may be related.

14. blkbearklr

Redwolf - Thanks for that, I agree may be just a hunch but who knows.

Randy - Sorry but if you think it is called whining you are not even worth the time it takes to type back to you.

Joe

15. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

And yet you did.

16. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Hey Johnson. With that attitude I would guess you also have something to hide. Don't make me call you out Johnson!!

Joe
    Kudos to you and everyone else who reports this theft. You guys are right ....enough is enough!!!

17. blkbearklr

Patrick,

Thank you, I plan on doing anything possible to recover my losses.

Looks like some people like to get it from behind and then just roll over and say Thank You may I have another.

Joe

18. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Do it!!! I get two weeks behind and I panic!!! But have always delivered. I would never get myself in a position where I would't man up!!!!!!!!!!

19. blkbearklr

Roostin

I am the same way, I think that this is why I have sucj an issue over it. I tend to lean towards agreeing that it is not a large amount of money, but to not man up is where I have the issue. I talked to him a while back and he said he was going to come on here and make it right. He did that to a certain point, said if anyone that he owed money to would contact him via his new email account he would make it right. So did that and nothing back not even a reply saying yep I owe you I am working out a plan to get you paid back or get your product to you. Just nothing.

It is kind of hard to collect when you are 2700 miles away, so I will continue to use whatever means to recuperate my losses. I know that I will go to bed and not have any guilty feelings..

Joe

20. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

I hear ya man!!
    I'm the same way only I lose sleep over that kind of stuff. You don't know how many nights when I am behind my wife woke up with me dreaming of turning wrenches only using her back as the vehicle....LOL

Claire maybe that is why you do such good work.....cause you take pride in your work and your commitments!!