1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I need some time

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ajwoodman88, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

2. Jeff.

Jeff. New Member

Yea, dead horse here, let's get back on track.

So apparently Allen has come on the forum as of May 30th. Emails are coming back undeliverable now, and phones calls aren't working. Allen, since you can obviously read this thread, why aren't you contacting any of us like you asked us to do?

I feel really bummed about this because we had a good working relationship. Now, I feel forced to remove your banner from my site and find a new wood working guy capable of producing good work at good prices. This is all about principle. I showed you how trusting I was of you by always paying in full and in advance at the time I placed my orders with you over the phone. You repay me by not even making an attempt at communicating? This isn't the way business is done. My name is suffering because I have to tell YOUR story to MY customers. I am at the point of thinking about offering a little money back to MY customers for having to wait for YOUR Bull$hit.

Time to be a man to your customers, Allen. I can damn near guarantee you that if you came on here and just said what the hell is going on, most of these guys would just back down and understand. All we want is to know if we are going to see product, see our money back or if we need to move on now or later.

3. buckturk

buckturk New Member

TN
  4. wingman

wingman Active Member

Aside from the obvious woodworkers on this site I found a reliable, excellent quality woodworker who offers up his services at a GREAT price, CALL Eric Northcutt at 931-581-0412 I have also used John Gerber with GREAT results, Eric is great to deal with and will do his best for ya, Give him a Jingle!!... Eugene

5. EMX

EMX New Member

Yep I got shafted by allen as well, $100 order paid in full and he just doesn't care. I wish my moral compass was that messed up I could rob everyone of their money, continue to come on here and see them suffer, then not even try to contact them.

I sent emails to every email I had and called every number I had...its a shame.

6. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Name: ajwoodman88
    Position: Bronze Member
    Date Registered: May 18, 2009, 10:01:20 PM
    Last Active: Today at 03:46:49 PM

Funny how he comes on here today and in the past and don't even reply to this thread. He don't even have an excuse for not responding to the ones he owes. It's obvious he has internet access.
    Just goes to show you that your money is lost by another crook.
    I can understand if he is having problems but this is crazy. At this point I see nothing wrong with taking this to the Police as he has brought this on to himself and deserves what he gets.

7. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

Dam what a kick in the butt. I didn't realize or even look to see if he was coming in here at all and possibly looking, shame on me. DAMMMMMMM now that P$%#$^ me off that he may have been doing that rite along and does not have the decency to keep in touch with us all. I am not out a whole lot of $ but every penny counts. I have been unemployed for last 17 months and have been trying to make ends meet with my Taxidermy skills and jobs and not having anything to show for it sucks even more now.
    Hope your proud of yourself Allen and can sleep well nites, along with your wife or ex or whatever the hell is going on.

8. Randy Miller

9. And I applaud that. If I offended you I didn't mean to. But yes if that is what you told him and now he is mia then so be it and everyone needs to go after him. If he won't work with you guys then he needs to be dealt with swiftly. I don't do much dealings on here But i have dealt with two people and I have had good experiences with both. Thank god. I am still fairly new to this I have purchased one thing on here and got some stuff gifted to me as well. Of which I still have to send out a return favor which i forgot about till now to mill creek. But anywho. This dude needs to come on here and give a progress report. Or else you guys need to go after him.

10. coonhunt

coonhunt New Member

at first I had understood where allen is comming from , ok so the guy needs a little time, who has the address , take a little ride and give good old allen a nice swift kick in the ass or face depending on how long of a drive it takes, but honest I thought he needed time and for hime to come on here and not respond is straight BS, the only thing I can say take it to small claims court or grab that bat that has 40 years of dust on it and take a nice weekend drive

11. Randy Miller

You're stupid.

12. Randy Miller

That's the only realistic and intelligent recourse to the situation.

13. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Last Active: Yesterday at 05:03:39 PM Fri. June 4, 2010

Looks to be on pretty regular as of late.

14. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Last Active: Today at 05:09:41 PM

And as of right now he is on.

15. coonhunt

coonhunt New Member

no randy not stupid but you dont mess with someones money,I would be taking a ride if it was me, my mony feeds my kids and wife, you dont play with any mans fam, sorry if it pisses you off but that me, let me guess you havent got burned yet, dont had me that stupid shit.

16. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

I agree with black wolf. This guy is playing ya all, are all you guys players? Your money is gone!! What the hell are ya waiting for, obiviously it is being pushed to the limit. If there is no come back on aj's part he is playing you all.

17. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

He's not planning on paying anybody back or getting their goods to them.
    If he was planning on doing the right thing he would have been on here keeping those involved informed and future customers as to the status of things.
    To try and save what he could for future business
    But instead he comes on here and looks around and reads this post.

18. roostinridge

Again he is playing ya all

19. lizzyt604

lizzyt604 New Member

I'm a little disturbed.. if he was sincerely trying to scam/play everyone, what on earth would be the point in even making this post to begin with... he could just delete his account and otherwise disappear off the face of the planet if he really wanted to scam y'all. And didn't someone say earlier in the thread that his (ex) had access to his taxi.net account.......

20. roostinridge

Simply look at the time. Give me your money for a project and I won't contact you again. That is the way a person handles business???? That is just simply non-ethical. The honest people on this site are the same people that put their trust in not onlly AJ by myself and the rest of the wood wookers. Not speaking for my self only but there are very good wood wokers on this site. All this does is try to embed a bad name. If you cannot fulfil your end of a contract, (even verbal) by which means this would probably be, either $hit or get off the pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!