1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I need some time

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ajwoodman88, Apr 10, 2010.

1. lizzyt604

lizzyt604 New Member

I agree that he shouldn't have spent the money before the product was finished, definitely (esp if he was taking so many orders at once) - don't get me wrong there. I guess my patience level is just completely monumental.. and my experiences with buys futzing up and taking forever hasn't ever been with a product I NEEDED for someone else/one of my own products. I thought I read that at least one or two of you were waiting for this product so that you could give it to someone else/incorporate it on a project of your own you were selling.

Worst experience I ever had was waiting for three YEARS for $200 worth of content to be delivered, all the while playing phone/internet tag with a girl who didn't know how to fuss up to her own mistakes (she gypped at least 15 people out of similar deals, went off and spent the money, "moved" several times, changed phone numbers, changed emails, changed contact account names, etc etc.... She really went all out!)

2. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Just want to let you know Lizzyt604 when you come on this site being new with one post you should do your home work before posting. You can set yourself up for some bad feedback even if it non-intentional.

3. lizzyt604

lizzyt604 New Member

Um, OK? So because I'm a newbie I can't post opinions that even slightly disagree with senior members? I was NOT saying that him not giving product after he's taken money is a good thing. I just find it odd that someone would try and "scam" a ton of people, and then post an apology post to show he actually exists... versus dropping off the face of the earth.

Regardless, I don't see how that should affect my feedback as a buyer OR seller. If you need positive feedback from people, I can most certainly give it/give you ways to contact them and speak to 'em directly.

4. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Not sure you understood, but good luck and welcome.

5. lizzyt604

lizzyt604 New Member

Then clarify. But I appreciate the heartfelt welcome, even though I've been on here since January.

6. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

7. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Well my take on the situation is when you call someone out on here they do 1 of 2 things.......man up and make it right or crawl in a hole and ride it out.......make that 3..they start new screen names and keep on keepin on.

The fact of the matter is this guy really has no means of paying anyone back in the near future. Looks to me like he lost everything he had but if you ask me situations like he is in are usually brought on by themselves....I think most of you can agree to that.

Seriously you guys involved in this need to say enough is enough and contact the local sheriff..my bet is that even though we are hearing his side of the story he has had some run ins with the law recently....A man don't usually get beat up for nothing. Have the sheriff start a tab of how much money is involved TOTAL and let him decide wether criminal charges apply here. Threatening to go beat him up will get you no where and will put yourself into some criminal charges. These days with the internet bullying laws and teroristic threat laws you may just want to stay away from that approach..you can call a man out for what he is, just don't type some of the things you are thinking

8. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

What a cry-baby.

9. Alan B

Alan B Member

Randy
    You keep coming on here and posting your smart ass replies why don't you keep your comments to yourself they don't help anybody other than make you feel important (apparently) you obviously don't give a Rat's ass that all these people have been taken by this guy so why even post?
    Someday you will be in the same boat and when that day comes just keep it to yourself as I am sure we won't want to hear about it.

10. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

X2

11. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Maybe you guys with the smart ass comments should take a look at users online. Last night just 64 members online. I remember the days when at the same time of day there would be up to a couple hundred users online. So maybe you should ask yourself why. The answer is simple to me..........NOBODY WANTS TO LOSE MONEY TO SCAMMERS!! You guys that are backing this guy are doing nothing more than running off potential customers. We need to keep this site as clean as possible of bad dealings by letting people know we will not tollerate it WETHER THEY ARE YOUR "FRIEND" OR NOT!! Like I saaid before, some of you must be starving for friends because the first time someone refers to you as "buddy" on a pm you automatically defend them like they have been your best friend for years. The internet is full of people pretending to be someone they are not and this Allen is just another one of those people

12. coonhunt

coonhunt New Member

Re: I need some time
    « Reply #130 on: Today at 12:53:33 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you guys with the smart ass comments should take a look at users online. Last night just 64 members online. I remember the days when at the same time of day there would be up to a couple hundred users online. So maybe you should ask yourself why. The answer is simple to me..........NOBODY WANTS TO LOSE MONEY TO SCAMMERS!! You guys that are backing this guy are doing nothing more than running off potential customers. We need to keep this site as clean as possible of bad dealings by letting people know we will not tollerate it WETHER THEY ARE YOUR "FRIEND" OR NOT!! Like I saaid before, some of you must be starving for friends because the first time someone refers to you as "buddy" on a pm you automatically defend them like they have been your best friend for years. The internet is full of people pretending to be someone they are not and this Allen is just another one of those people

FOR ONCE PAT I CAN SAY THAT i AGREE %100
    there is no chance that anyone is going to get the $ back its lost but something should be done, to many people are getting burned here and you never know who to trust,

13. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

you know another thing is that if these others are friends of his, and me myself would be more than happy to help out a true friend, and have done so in my lifetime, then why don't they give him a little more that support and float him some cash to pay back some of the people on here...they shouldn't be worried about getting their money back should they?

14. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

As I live a couple towns away from A.J...I tried a while back to help A.J., Joe(Blkbrklr)), and John (Tmbrwlf52)...I also since then have kept in contact with THEM...They are the ones with the dog in this fight....I tried...for them...and did all I could for them to try to get resolve...I havent seen or heard from A.J. in over 2 weeks...IM NOT MAKING EXCUSES OR TAKING SIDES HERE...AND I DAMN SURE ARENT GOING TO "MONEY UP" FOR A.J....NOR AM I STARVING FOR FRIENDS!!! I tried to help 2 people who got burned...I kept in contact with THEM...I tried to get A.J. to "man-up".
    Thats the best I could do...AND DID...Its more than some of the "busy bodies" on here who talk out their asses all the time would do or have done...I gave it a shot Joe...H2O

**I deleted my posts on this thread so nothing could be "read" into this by something I said...I' m OUT of IT!!!

**BTW...Joe and John...if you guys need anything...Call me

15. blkbearklr

Rick as said in the PM's. Thanks for all you tried to do. If I need anything will let you know. And I agree you did all that you could to try and help all parties involved.
    Joe

16. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

Joe, It was my pleasure to try to help out a U.S.Veteran.
    You and your wife have selflessly helped each and every American and it is the least I can do...
    THANK YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!! IT WAS MY PLEASURE...
    and if I can ever be of assistance again...Feel free to call on me anytime...God Bless, Rick

17. blkbearklr

Rick thank you, I will let the wife know when she gets back from this deployment also. And you just may be helping us out more in the future, we are still looking at hopefully getting up to Michigan and doing a little hunting on that Ranch.

Joe

18. Randy Miller

You've all missed my point. It does suck to get ripped off. I said that. But for people to make threats of physical violence, especcially over $175 is short-sighted, childish, foolish, and dangerous. I have no beef w/AJ, but divorce, combined w/what has gone on here, serves to give ME notice that he is unreliable to do business with , and I won't. Don't you all realize that he is done here? Even should he try to make things right he will never build a business in this venue. The offended parties have had their say. Over and over. IT SUCKS TO GET RIPPED OFF!!! But for this to go for 10 pages is childish. I wonder how some of you will act if you get stiffed for a deer head. It sometimes comes with the terrritory. Learn from this experience how to better run your business, and MOVE ON!

19. I'll be the hypocrite, Randy. It's called tact.

20. Randy Miller

You're not a hypocrite. Sometimes I want to add my 2 cents (as most here DO), but I don't feel like typing an entire disertation to explain. Unfortunately, due to some people's short-sightedness or thick-headedness, that's what it takes. One or 2 word comments does result in a loss of tact. That being said, it is believed that AJ is a crook, and has taken money. Fine, so be it. 10 pages of complaining? Whatever. A mature businessman would have their say, like minded business people would heed the warning, and MOVE ON.