1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I need some time

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ajwoodman88, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Jeff.

Jeff. New Member

Hey Randy, I understood your initial post, and didn't misunderstand you. However, I think that this (now) 10 pages of BS isn't simply complaining. While I agree that at this point it should be mainly kept to those involved, this is an attempt to get Allen to come forward, speak up, and let us all know what's going on. Some complaining...sure. I've moved on. I'm looking for a new woodworker and I'm out my money as far as I'm concerned. That's the not the point.

Allen was a good guy initially and I can guarantee that this was not his plan all along, and I, for one, would like to see him come on here and at least apologize and admit to being a douchebag about the whole situation. At least then he can gain some respect back.

2. Here's what pisses me off the most. Bellbigbucks (hoosier), CrazyCrow (Hoosier), AJ (Hoosier), Micheal Rasmussen (Hoosier). Let's just say, on this site, I'm not very proud of my state.

170 bucks is alot of money to anyone. Yes, I would threaten also. ;D

3. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

Ross,
    You are correct that these individuals are all from Indiana. But you cannot condemn a whole state because of 4 individuals. There are alot of good busnessmen in Indiana, they just do not get recognized because people only glorify the bad ones. You are only noticing these 4 because they are from your home state but there are plenty doing shady dealings from all around.

4. Todd, you're right. They are everywhere, and I never said I was condemning the whole state of Indiana, never will, but what gives?

5. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

Agreed.

6. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    For someone who wants it to end, you sure like to keep it going.

7. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

You got that right. Heck a few years ago a guy from Montana named Wally Stevens came up on bad dealings. That was a couple of years ago and the other day my tanning buddy shows up to sell me a tanned bear that a customer never paid for or picked up. I'm sure you can guess what the name on the bag was already but I'll tell you anyway.......WALLY STEVENS!! Even after 2 or 3 years that name hasn't left my memory and apparently he hasn't changed a bit either. I guess it kinda made me smile on the inside a bit because I know wally lost something and I now own his bear

8. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

I think this subject is his sleep aid......LMAO

9. Alan B

Alan B Member

For someone who wants it to end, you sure like to keep it going.
    [/quote]

I think this subject is his sleep aid......LMAO
    [/quote]
    My sentiments exactly, I especially like his "You're Stupid" comment pure class I tell ya Pure Class!

10. Tmbrwlf52

Tmbrwlf52 Member

Summary - ajwoodman88 Picture/Text
    Name: ajwoodman88
    Position: Bronze Member
    Date Registered: May 18, 2009, 10:01:20 PM
    Last Active: Today at 07:02:07 PM

Here Allen let me move this to the front so your not looking to hard for it. See your online now Happy reading.

11. blkbearklr

blkbearklr Yep I am retired living off my sugar mama!!!

Name: ajwoodman88
    Position: Bronze Member
    Date Registered: May 18, 2009, 10:01:20 PM
    Last Active: July 01, 2010, 10:13:37 PM

Just wondering if you are still enjoying reading your post of screwing people over??

Thanks
    Joe

12. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

I noticed that to :mad: what the hell are you still doing signing on. How many people has he aslo screwed over?