1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Hunt Southern Iowa

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Memory Maker, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Memory Maker

Memory Maker New Member

I have access to 500 acres of quality Iowa hunting ground.You would be hunting Field edges.and timber.Tree stands and elevated stands in place.I am not an outfitter,just a hunter/Taxidermist.I have hunted this land for 15 years,each year several large deer are harvested.140 class deer are thetypical deer.This is a hunt for wild deer no high fence,I have several farms to hunt on.I will prescout all areas.Motels ,and restaurants are within 15 minutes of the hunting area.The closest town is Indianola,Iowa.The farmer and I will help you as much as we can in locating deer,as well as skinning,caping etc.The cost would be $450.00 per week.All seasons are available,we can accommodate 2-3 hunters at a time.Any questions please e-mail me at [email protected] application info go to .www.iowadnr.gov/wildlife/files/deerappl.html

2. pm sent

3. 10PTBUCK

10PTBUCK Member

wi
    marked

4. Memory Maker

Memory Maker New Member

I have put out trail cameras.If you drew an Iowa Tag this is the hunt for you.Still have several dates available.

5. realdeal0874

realdeal0874 Member

Does anybody know if memory maker is still running hunts? thanks Doug

6. Yes,I still have acess to the farms.I can arrange for the hunting on these farms.Let me know what your needs are and I will do my best to get you what you need.

7. realdeal0874

realdeal0874 Member

Please Email me a contact number so I can give you a call about your deer hunting. Thanks Doug

[email protected]

8. Non-TypicalArtist

Non-TypicalArtist ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

9. These hunts will be offered this fall.Apply for zone 5 in Iowa Deer hunting Liscence Drawing.The price has not changed.We shot 30 Does and I personally harvested a 150 class buck.The buck doe ratio is getting better,You will need to hunt early and spend lots of time in the stands but you will see deer.Contact me when you get a licence.Good luck in drawing a tag.We will work hard for you to help you get your Buck.